Posted: 2 years ago

Sometimes ,I feel CVs totally forget the logic

In yesterday's episode when Rani balanced 5 containers in her two petite hands....I thought can't she use her super active brain and rather use a tray to carry all the bowls and that big container of water instead of balancing all the bowls like a juggler. Even Veer didn't get this basic idea.

I know it's too small and can be neglected but my OCD mind keep picking out on such scenes.

Sorry for such a lame topic

There is no logic Richa 🤣🤣

We look for logic in everything and each time we end up laughing.

Veer ends up showing up randomly in places without any back story (his Batman move).

Rani gets hurt badly and starts running around the next day like nothing happened. 

Rani's bandages come off and there is no sign of injury.

Both husband and wife are superman and superwoman! 🤪

Half the time it is a comedy show only 🤣 Gives us a good laugh 🤣

Edited by flamingoAK - 2 years ago

Did you see Veer's infamous fireproof coat? 🤪This nothing in front of it 🤣

I stopped questioning their logic after that scene 😆

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

Did you see Veer's infamous fireproof coat? 🤪This nothing in front of it 🤣

I stopped questioning their logic after that scene 😆

OH YEA, how can I forget that 🤣🤣

Ditto Yaso ditto 🤣

Originally posted by flamingoAK

There is no logic Richa 🤣🤣

We look for logic in everything and each time we end up laughing.

Veer ends up showing up randomly in places without any back story (his Batman move).

Rani gets hurt badly and starts running around the next day like nothing happened. 

Rani's bandages come off and there is no sign of injury.

Both husband and wife are superman and superwoman! 🤪

Half the time it is a comedy show only 🤣 Gives us a good laugh 🤣

Even I was wondering that Rani got stitches , how come within few days even the marks are gone. Means come on , be a little more logical and that fire proof jacket....lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OH YEA, how can I forget that 🤣🤣

Ditto Yaso ditto 🤣

Also, the biggest illogical scenerio is Rani Sa was had worn a different earring on Veer nd Kiara's engagement. How come it changed into jhumka. Or did she change her earrings and then went to rescue Vikram.

Also, as per Rani's proof in court...Kiara posted a selfie in which all were present RaniSa , Vikram, Veer nd Nandini at 6:55 pm and accident took place at 7:05 pm...then how come Vikram went there within 10 mins and Rani Sa went to rescue Vikram and did that accident , all this happened in 10 mins but the accident spot was 15 minutes away from the Rajawat house.

Means kuch bhi. Do they review their own written plot nd scenes before shooting further. RIP logic 

Originally posted by Richa0305

Also, the biggest illogical scenerio is Rani Sa was had worn a different earring on Veer nd Kiara's engagement. How come it changed into jhumka. Or did she change her earrings and then went to rescue Vikram.

Also, as per Rani's proof in court...Kiara posted a selfie in which all were present RaniSa , Vikram, Veer nd Nandini at 6:55 pm and accident took place at 7:05 pm...then how come Vikram went there within 10 mins and Rani Sa went to rescue Vikram and did that accident , all this happened in 10 mins but the accident spot was 15 minutes away from the Rajawat house.

Means kuch bhi. Do they review their own written plot nd scenes before shooting further. RIP logic 

Omg we didn't notice Kiara's selfie 🤣🤣 That is so funny!! Wah wah, seriously RIP logic 🤣 

I think this mystery was a little rushed. I thought they would plan it out better but because of the backlash from saas bahu, I think they had to quickly do this hence the loop holes. Otherwise I have to say ATBA's writing is generally pretty good at a high level.

Omg we didn't notice Kiara's selfie 🤣🤣 That is so funny!! Wah wah, seriously RIP logic 🤣 

I think this mystery was a little rushed. I thought they would plan it out better but because of the backlash from saas bahu, I think they had to quickly do this hence the loop holes. Otherwise I have to say ATBA's writing is generally pretty good at a high level.

Yes, that's why I became crazy ABT the show. I wish new track jldi start ho

Atleast they are listening to us. We have to appreciate that. 👍🏼

I looked it as symbolism kitchen is where all the cooking happens - in all the cooking from behind she straight faced she will be walking in this balancing act she will see that each member is saved without a inch of hurt n she will do it without Veer’s help

But she will tell Veer to clean the mess left behind .... in her words when he comes she gets hurt n she told clean the mess you created ? Veer after she left thought where did I create the mess ?

It could have been a symbolism within symbolism to accommodate the sudden change in track due to FL n family QC factor

Secondly in villages I have seen this balancing act many times, 

Sometimes I used to do for fun at home n get a yell from mom , if anything fell u will do the whole house cleaning before the maid comes

After all maids are given prime importance, little extra or messy work they don’t turn up

Originally posted by Richa0305

Sometimes ,I feel CVs totally forget the logic

In yesterday's episode when Rani balanced 5 containers in her two petite hands....I thought can't she use her super active brain and rather use a tray to carry all the bowls and that big container of water instead of balancing all the bowls like a juggler. Even Veer didn't get this basic idea.

I know it's too small and can be neglected but my OCD mind keep picking out on such scenes.

Sorry for such a lame topic

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago