New Promo discussion (1/4/21)

Posted: 2 years ago

New promo:

https://youtu.be/z_wokyY4rTs

Ahaan is going to blame that lady for wearing such clothes and according to him it's her fault that the guy misbehaved😡

I know Ahaan's character needs a lot of development but this behaviour is disgusting👎🏼

What if that lady would have been non other than Sonu , will he still blame his sister 🤓

Being traditional or thinking to have housewife is different thing but blaming women in this kind of situation like sexual harassment is totally unacceptable.

If his dadi or someone would have said this and in that case Ahaan supporting that lady would have been much better.

Also saying his soch is of 1920 again and again is getting repetitive now.

I hope atleast Kartik will support that lady and Ishqi in this situation.

I think this is exactly why Sonu is not telling about her and Mayank past relationship to everyone , Ahaan is going to blame her only😵

Edited by bubblesort - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

He is giving me Asad vibes

If I am not wrong he is QH male lead na?

Actually I hadn't seen QH , just some clips so don't know about his character completely😆

Originally posted by bubblesort

I think this is exactly why Sonu is not telling about her and Mayank past relationship to everyone , Ahaan is going to blame her only😵

I agree 100%. Sonu is so scared of his reaction. As she said in an earlier that his traditions are more important to him more than even his sister.

Also Ishqi's many dialogues are repetitive and need some work. 

If I am not wrong he is QH male lead na?

Actually I hadn't seen QH , just some clips so don't know about his character completely😆

Yes he was original hero of first season

Originally posted by Irshita

I agree 100%. Sonu is so scared of his reaction. As she said in an earlier that his traditions are more important to him more than even his sister.

Also Ishqi's many dialogues are repetitive and need some work. 

Vahi to . But I don't know why she hadn't shared anything with Kartik , because Kartik is not like Ahaan and he would have supported her🤔

Ya , although I like many things of Ishqi like her telling Ahaan that Sonu is not a child and can think about herself very well etc ... but many things are repetitive and they should change it a little , because it's not funny everytime.

P.S. What can I call you?( If you don't mind😊)

Yes he was original hero of first season

Okay , so is Asad similar to Ahaan? In what way?

P.S What can I call you?( If you don't mind😊)

Okay , so is Asad similar to Ahaan? In what way?

P.S What can I call you?( If you don't mind😊)

Hinna😳

Asad also used to judge Zoya by her dressing because she was modern

Hinna😳

Asad also used to judge Zoya by her dressing because she was modern

Hello Hinna🤗

Aacha aise.

Agree with what discussed above .

Ishqi's actions and dialogues are becoming a bit repetitive. Her character should be toned down a little. 

Compared to Ahaan ASR ( from IPK 1) was better , very progressive thinking  and treated elders with respect but did what he thought is right .

I have never watched Param before . He is definitely a very good actor .

It is not clear whether Sonu has moved on from Mayank or not . But her honewali saas is a monster and the Fiancé (Raj ?) has no voice .