Indian Idol 12

Arunita Kanjilal Appreciation Thread 1 (Only for her fans) - Page 4

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Karkerrna3

I think many people are jealous/insecure because arunita got the highest votes and not their favs.

I think they will try to spread negativity

I second that.... infact there are few people on forum also who are indirectly saying that arunita is getting more attention because she is judges favourite.

Dude her singing is brilliant from childhood only..this fame is not new for her. After whatever happened with her in saregamapa here in idol also in initial weeks we wasn't getting the appreciation she deserved from the judges specially vishal and himesh. I mean think Alka and Kumar sanu can recognise her talent but not these two.

After her videos got millions of views and guests started appreciating her himesh ne dhyan diya atleast....but vishal lagta hai jabardasti tarif kar raha hai

One more thing i don't know if you have noticed but some pawandeep fans are badly abusing arunita on instagram.. i try to post some of the ss here.

Its good to support your favourite or sometimes you can express if doesn't like someone but everytime abusing her and blaming her for snatching pawan's limelight or calling her attention seeker, desperate etc is not done.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail

This person Kellsoutshine ( a girl) literally comments crap and hate for arunita on every post where pawan and arunita are present. I m not able to put the ss. Please read the comments on this post. She has commented on many other posts also but since there are too many comments im posting this with less comments so that you could see her. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CMoM84cgdu3/?igshid=l3uulviygkw6

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: mickymouse21

One more thing i don't know if you have noticed but some pawandeep fans are badly abusing arunita on instagram.. i try to post some of the ss here.

Most of them want 2 things:
1. He should sing solo. Not be paired with Arunita.
2. He should be allowed to play instruments.
The language may be poor at times but the comments rarely suggest that she lacks ability/talent. They indirectly admit that Pawan cannot shine in her presence or without his other skills.
Pawan's main support base is very strong and focus more on the person than on the singer. They will make sure that he reaches the finals. For a sure win he needs to pull more pan India support, and maybe his pairing with Arunita is giving him that chance. He seems to realize that and seems happy to perform with her. 
I have seen far far worse support campaigns. Idol 10 was full of it. You could barely post a favourable comment on any contestant and Salman fans would drown the post with trash. 

mickymouse21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Realityshow

Most of them want 2 things:
1. He should sing solo. Not be paired with Arunita.
2. He should be allowed to play instruments.
The language may be poor at times but the comments rarely suggest that she lacks ability/talent. They indirectly admit that Pawan cannot shine in her presence or without his other skills.
Pawan's main support base is very strong and focus more on the person than on the singer. They will make sure that he reaches the finals. For a sure win he needs to pull more pan India support, and maybe his pairing with Arunita is giving him that chance. He seems to realize that and seems happy to perform with her. 
I have seen far far worse support campaigns. Idol 10 was full of it. You could barely post a favourable comment on any contestant and Salman fans would drown the post with trash. 

One thing they need to understand that everytime he will not get to perform solo and its not Arunita who choose him for duet.. man this 18 year old girl is facing so much hatred from these people. She is being called bitch, chudail and what not. I have seen some of the worst comments..

mickymouse21 thumbnail

See this michs865 guy 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CM_UHVmnBWD/?igshid=iil6cftych1j

Im not against anyone who's supporting their favorites or even bashing some other contestant for unfairness but there's limit 

Atleast don't abuse 

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Omg those fans are too much 

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

But arunita is getting positive comments 90% of the time. So we should ignore negative comments and focus on positives

mickymouse21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Karkerrna3

But arunita is getting positive comments 90% of the time. So we should ignore negative comments and focus on positives

Yes.. actually its not about negative comments...i didn't like the way some so called fans are abusing.

I haven't seen any other contestant getting that kind of abuse.

And not only for my favourites but whenever i see these kind of comments for anyone i simply report. 

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Guys anybody has seen pawandeep's sister Jyotideep rajan's insta story 😂

Abhi pawan ke wo fans who are hating Arunita wo aur bhi jalenge 

Im glad they all are good friends and these things are not affecting them much

https://instagram.com/jyotideeprajan_official?igshid=1sntxb495ks2n

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Pawandeep's sister likes arunita