Originally posted by Karkerrna3

arunita was so good here

Absolutely..we must agree with himesh that she was better than recording

Like really her live singing is better than recording

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by mickymouse21

Absolutely..we must agree with himesh that she was better than recording

Like really her live singing is better than recording

himesh was so impressed even during the performance. I feel like sometimes judges pretend to be impressed but during arunita's singing, it was real. He was really shocked by her singing

himesh was so impressed even during the performance. I feel like sometimes judges pretend to be impressed but during arunita's singing, it was real. He was really shocked by her singing

True but Vishal's expression was saying something else...like he was shocked and scared from inside 

Neha was happy as usual. I liked this only thing about her that she has appreciated Arunita's performance since beginning. 

So arunita's winning chances have increased so much after that highest voted contestant announcement

Originally posted by mickymouse21

True but Vishal's expression was saying something else...like he was shocked and scared from inside 

Neha was happy as usual. I liked this only thing about her that she has appreciated Arunita's performance since beginning. 

I like that about Neha. She was the only one to give standing ovation to arunita in the beginning

I like that about Neha. She was the only one to give standing ovation to arunita in the beginning

May be other two had fixed favourites in their mind

So arunita's winning chances have increased so much after that highest voted contestant announcement

Yaar i missed the moment 🙁

Arunita has given so many great performances but this was one of her best.

All three songs were amazing!! By her

They should have shown everything on tv