Kaatelal & Sons

Guroor versus Aaina ~ NEW PROMO!

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM6_hEwDXCE/

Now that their reality has been revealed to the world, Garima and Susheela have a tougher fight to win, 

Will their dreams take flight even despite Dharmpal and Haathi Bazaar's chagrin? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM6_hEwDXCE/

Now that their reality has been revealed to the world, Garima and Susheela have a tougher fight to win, 

Will their dreams take flight even despite Dharmpal and Haathi Bazaar's chagrin? 

I am excited to see how they will fight with the society now . There will be lots of hurdles in their way ...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

I am excited to see how they will fight with the society now . There will be lots of hurdles in their way ...

The hurdles have just begun. Now that they will go as girls, both male customers and shop owners will boycott K&S on DP's words, even though money inflow is important 😶

Maybe the social media influencer and girls might start a campaign, coz DP is yet not physically capable to handle shop and is being extremely unfair to girls. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

The hurdles have just begun. Now that they will go as girls, both male customers and shop owners will boycott K&S on DP's words, even though money inflow is important 😶

Maybe the social media influencer and girls might start a campaign, coz DP is yet not physically capable to handle shop and is being extremely unfair to girls. 

Exactly it would be interesting to see how they will come out with this thing.  I can see media in the tracks so I guess twins will be famous . 

Literally I feel bad for twins , I was shocked to know that twins used to work more than 10 hours in the salon from 8 am to 8pm or more ..And after that they cannot relax even bit . ..They sacrifice everything for dharampal. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly it would be interesting to see how they will come out with this thing.  I can see media in the tracks so I guess twins will be famous. Literally I feel bad for twins , I was shocked to know that twins used to work more than 10 hours in the salon from 8 am to 8pm or more ..And after that they cannot relax even bit . ..They sacrifice everything for dharampal. 

Like they deserve to be, the girls are doing something that is commendable smiley32

Garima and Susheela are doing this not just for Dharmpal, but for the legacy that they are a part of, they have a right to continue, but they are now being put back in chains due to the revelation. Hope someone records their court statement outside of court (not allowed inside; wo rules rakhe) and reveals it too, since it is iTV possible hai, and they get some support to be able to fight this war.

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Super excited for the coming week after Friday's big reveal. Especially on Monday I think sab ki class lagegi including the boys - Puttu and Pramod. Would love to see how those scenes are written, with less of DP rhetoric or more of how the others explain themselves. Hope it's the latter because more scope for good writing. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalegirl

Super excited for the coming week after Friday's big reveal. Especially on Monday I think sab ki class lagegi including the boys - Puttu and Pramod. Would love to see how those scenes are written, with less of DP rhetoric or more of how the others explain themselves. Hope it's the latter because more scope for good writing. 

Yes, because they knew the girl's reality yet supported them much to DP's displeasure. 

He used to point out to them as being ideal 😆

Would love to see their POV more than DP in the courtroom for sure, coz they have a potiential to put the case out in a better light than what merely HB people or DP who are looking at it with a gender lens. Here's to hoping for some strong writing on that! 👍🏼