Indian Pro Music League

27 & 28 March Episode Discussion

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So today is the super match again. Let's see who won in the previous innings and what the leaderboard looks like today. Keeping my fingers crossed! 🤞

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I did not get to watch the performances but was really pissed at the match results.

How tf did Punjab win over Bengal?

And Mumbai over Delhi?

Is this freaking rigged?

Aditi_X thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I did not get to watch the performances but was really pissed at the match results.

How tf did Punjab win over Bengal?

And Mumbai over Delhi?

Is this freaking rigged?

Same here man. Both my weekend shows are going downhill. All three of my favorite teams of IPML are in the bottom three. 😢😭

Hopefully tomorrow's episode is better. It's Delhi vs UP so that means both ex-Idols will be going against each other. I hope they perform together.

Edited by Aditi_MM - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Same here man. Both my weekend shows are going downhill. All three of my favorite teams of IPML are in the bottom three. 😢😭

Hopefully tomorrow's episode is better. It's Delhi vs UP so that means both ex-Idols will be going against each other. I hope they perform together.

I suggest u don't watch it tomorrow then.

Ankush has an injury and won't be there tomorrow. Thats a huge f**king disadvantage to Delhi as he was the only one who could go one on one against Salman...I hope the team recovers from this, Ankush is the only good part about my weekend (ik imagine how sad my life is lol), he better win the freaking trophy. 

Aditi_X thumbnail

I suggest u don't watch it tomorrow then.

Ankush has an injury and won't be there tomorrow. Thats a huge f**king disadvantage to Delhi as he was the only one who could go one on one against Salman...I hope the team recovers from this, Ankush is the only good part about my weekend (ik imagine how sad my life is lol), he better win the freaking trophy. 

Welp. There goes my weekend too. And yeah, Delhi is really screwed this innings. They're already at the bottom, and they're going up against Salman without Ankush. What a horrible coincidence that he couldn't be here on the one time I was hoping to see the idols share the stage again. 😢😭

Oh well, I hope he gets well soon.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Welp. There goes my weekend too. And yeah, Delhi is really screwed this innings. They're already at the bottom, and they're going up against Salman without Ankush.

Yeah. Ankush came live today on Instagram, requesting everyone to vote, with Neha and Priyanshi. That's where Neha mentioned his injury. U can check it on his profile.

Although I am doubting it has something to do with COVID...I think another singer from Mumbai was missing too..can't be a coincidence that two of them were away. And even if Ankush is injured he could've sung sitting on a chair or something...its not a dance show.

Its actually not fair to even conduct a match under such circumstances. UP vs Delhi could've been shifted to the next week.

Aditi_X thumbnail

Damn, Shaan really lost it today. I think it was scripted to add drama for TRP, but even if he was really miffed, I get him. Bengal has been giving the most memorable performances and still has been consistently on the bottom. I am more mad than him tbh. 

I remember Shaan's performance on Daastaan e Om Shanti Om and Mismi's on Jaane Kya Baat hai (to name a few). They were both unforgettable. Akriti is arguably the best female singer on the show, especially when it comes to soft, romantic melodies. Even when she speaks, I could listen to her forever. Such a sweet voice. Can we please have this Kakkar as a judge instead of the other one?

Bengal is also the best at putting up group performances. Today, they utilized every person on their team for their super match performance. Last league match, their performance on Raghupati raghav and Tu aashiqui hai was incredible. Nikita, Mismi, Shaan, and Rituraj all had their own parts and unique contributions to each song which came together in a masterpiece!

Bengal is soooo underrated... ❤️❤️

Aditi_X thumbnail

Yeah. Ankush came live today on Instagram, requesting everyone to vote, with Neha and Priyanshi. That's where Neha mentioned his injury. U can check it on his profile.

Although I am doubting it has something to do with COVID...I think another singer from Mumbai was missing too..can't be a coincidence that two of them were away. And even if Ankush is injured he could've sung sitting on a chair or something...its not a dance show.

Its actually not fair to even conduct a match under such circumstances. UP vs Delhi could've been shifted to the next week.

I agree. It wouldn't be a fair match if it is four singers against five. 

Aditi_X thumbnail

The best part of today's supermatch was the spotlight round at the end. What songs man! Dil sambhal jaa zara, yeh fitoor mera, ayiye meherbaan, har kisiko nahi milta, and sapno se bhare naina. 

Just amazing! 😍🙌🏼

One last thing, Javed Ali is cutthroat when it comes to scores. Phew! 😅 Can we please have him back as a judge on Indian Idol? If this man can find something to critique in singers like Shaan and Kailash, then he would practically roast certain contestants on Indian idol! 😂🤣

Aditi_X thumbnail

The 28 March (Sunday) episode was actually enjoyable for me. Best performances were: 

- Priyanshi on Mere Naam Tu (Delhi)

- Neha on Lambi Judaai (Delhi)

- Salman on Laal Ishq (UP)

- Salman (UP) and Shabab's (Delhi) face-off on Chaap Tilak. Both were phenomenal. I can't decide who won between both.