Backstory Of Fateh and Jasso

Posted: 3 years ago

I have watched all the episodes, I thought cvs will explain at some point that how and when Fateh fell in love with Jasso, or for how long he has been in love. But there is not a single mention of how this love started. Fateh knows where jasso lives, about her college, her phone number, he would even go to her house to catch a glimpse of her, but jasso is totally clueless, she doesnt even know that such a person exist. How can that be possible.. 

And i know some would say that its been only 11 episodes so far, but I dont think they are ever going to explain this. 

And i think it will be a negative point for fateh and jasso as an onscreen couple. 

Viewers feel attached with couples when they can see their love growing slowly, even if its one sided in fateh case.. 

Thats why i like tejo and fateh together as i can see their story and feel their emotions and where they are coming from.. I dont have to speculate that why they are at loggerheads with each other.

So my main point is that if cvs want us to like fateh and jasso pairing, they have to make us feel connected to them by sharing their backstory, otherwise their pairing would just be nonsensical to me..

there are some huge gaps in Fateh's knowledge about Jasso. He doesn't know that Tejo is her sister or that Jasso is desperate to settle in Canada. In the first episode, they showed how the entire pind knows how crazy this family was about Canada and yet Fateh and his brother are clueless about it.

Don't think even they know when and how Fateh fell for Jasso.  we got to take everything with a mountain of salt. ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Irshita

there are some huge gaps in Fateh's knowledge about Jasso. He doesn't know that Tejo is her sister or that Jasso is desperate to settle in Canada. In the first episode, they showed how the entire pind knows how crazy this family was about Canada and yet Fateh and his brother are clueless about it.

Don't think even they know when and how Fateh fell for Jasso.  we got to take everything with a mountain of salt. ðŸ˜‰

Exactly my point here, fateh doesnt know even the most basic details about jasso and we have to digest the fact that he is so in love with her😔

This is just an infatuation of Fateh , he does not even know the wt  love is yet

he is like a one typical guy , who saw one girl and liked her looks or so and got information stever he has about Jasoo through Buzo and Amrik 

he just knows there is Jasmine   He likes her and she is Sohni , thats all ðŸ˜†

Asli mazaa to Fateh and Tejo ko dekhne mein aa raha 

i agree with you , we can connect relate more to Fateh and Tejo and they are fire when comes together 

Btw not interesed in Fateh and Jasmine , Rather show me Fateh, buzo and Amrik whole episode  

Originally posted by ParAnJas

This is just an infatuation of Fateh , he does not even know the wt  love is yet

he is like a one typical guy , who saw one girl and liked her looks or so and got information stever he has about Jasoo through Buzo and Amrik 

he just knows there is Jasmine   He likes her and she is Sohni , thats all ðŸ˜†

Asli mazaa to Fateh and Tejo ko dekhne mein aa raha 

i agree with you , we can connect relate more to Fateh and Tejo and they are fire when comes together 

Btw not interesed in Fateh and Jasmine , Rather show me Fateh, buzo and Amrik whole episode  

so true yr I am a sucker for bromance, and i am really liking this friendship and brother bonding.. Would love to see some more of it onscreen.. ðŸ˜³ 

Posted: 2 years ago

So true...i dont think so that Jasmin and Fateh will be the endgame because if it was like that then they would have shown their story from starting but instead they are showing tejo and fateh's meet so I think that fateh and tejo will the endgame😊 and I would love to see their relationship growing..how their hate grows into love🥰..haaye

Dekha hoga kisi mele me 🤔

Anyways they will certainly show it later on. 

Though I agree right now Tajo and Fateh are the real deal here. Jasso is a catalyst that cvs  are using.  

But like all Great Indian TV saga of sisters . Here too we will get the trio . Do ke saath ek free.

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago

Do ke sath ek free , this made me ðŸ¤£

Mele mein ni Dekha , kal raaz khul gyaa Gurudware mein dekha 

I agree Jasso is playing Catalyst for them 

He seemed lil like a stalker back then..

Originally posted by mango.kulfi

He seemed lil like a stalker back then..

I too thought the same at that time🤣