One small hit on head and Akshay Dead?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

How is that possible? They showed that in precap yesterday and also ad in which Police are after Preeta for Akshay's murder. I am not able to comprehend this at all.

If Mahesh is in eternal coma, Sherlyn having a baby since 3 years, Janki losing and getting her memory and pretending nothing happened, Karan forgetting he ditched Preeta...

Then it's nothing.

Not surprising at all. 

If Janki is still alive after all those accidents, Akshay can die just like that 

The writers of this show need to change ...they are forgetful in their writing but forget that as fans ( or hard core fans before ) we remember more than they do . I can’t believe Preeta Shrishti are looking for the lady prithvi married in the photo when they know prithvi and Sherlyn have been together since ages ... akshay needed to die to move the story ahead or else nothing left to show after holi ....n then separation Chalo ... I’m surprised even that the actress playing Mahira agrees to stay in the show when she hardly has anything to do .... 

Originally posted by taher33

I’m surprised even that the actress playing Mahira agrees to stay in the show when she hardly has anything to do .... 

well she gets to hug and feel Karan in every episode so she stays.

Janki told them during Preeta s kidnapping that Sherlyn is pregnant with Prithvi s child. Yet they are looking for the bride.

Originally posted by poiu123

Janki told them during Preeta s kidnapping that Sherlyn is pregnant with Prithvi s child. Yet they are looking for the bride.

Coz writers likhne se pehle bhang petey hain phir likthey hai. Becharon ko yaad nehin rehta key uskey agey pehley kya likha tha. 

Originally posted by pfalcon1949

well she gets to hug and feel Karan in every episode so she stays.

Plus har episode key paisey bhi toh miltey hai na. Vo bhi lucrative amount. 

Mere ko legta hai honeymoon wale track double amount mila hai. Vo kaisey. Arey karan ko molest jo kiya tha!!

Usko na karan ko feel yani chuney key like ziada paise miltey hain. 

Agley wale track mey dekhna thodi si upgrade hogi mahira. Seeda 'attemt to rape '  travk hoga with triple amount. PROMOTION

FROM MOLESTOR TO RAPIST.

Kyun??

Preeta bechari jail jaigi na . Toh no obstacle for her touching journey.

Vaise bhi jab mahira karan key as pas rehti hai toh thoda sa HORMONAL IMBALANCE ho jata hai us bechari ka. KYA KAREY !!!!!!!!!!!

CRICKET TEAM  bhi toh pedha karni hai na. Prithvi ney duaa jo dhi hai. 

So until cricket team not completed mahira will be there

Edited by Aniash - 3 years ago

Originally posted by music_girl

If Mahesh is in eternal coma, Sherlyn having a baby since 3 years, Janki losing and getting her memory and pretending nothing happened, Karan forgetting he ditched Preeta...

Then it's nothing.

Not surprising at all. 

If Janki is still alive after all those accidents, Akshay can die just like that 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m dying laughing right now.  Your post is spot on, but hilarious nonetheless!

Don’t forget the latest promos show Mahesh waking from a year long coma able to talk and walk just like that.  He doesn’t need speech or physical therapy.  How is that possible?🤷🏽‍♀️

Mahira drugs Karan and tries to seduce him, but now all is forgiven. I would have beaten HER into a coma had that been my husband.  
This show is as preposterous as its sister show KumKum, but as long as TRPs are high, the show-no matter how crazy-will go on, and so will Sherlyn’s pregnancy.🤣