Pinjara is going off air..i think

Posted: 3 years ago

I saw on instagram that pinjara is under scanner and sbs also confirmed that pinjara is going off air due to storyline...the reporter said that it started with a good concept but after that the storyline became illogical between leads...the writer is blaming the whole team for its failure..writer of this show is the same as anupama and yrkkh and she is too busy writing for those shows and getting good trps..she shows positivity in that shows thats why they are top on charts...pinjara could have done amazing as well as the story was very new and promising until she showed omkaar really bad and too much separation between leads...i know not many people come to this forum..just wanted to share the info abt our show..i feel really bad for saahil and riya..they really give their 100% to this show..

i hope it does go off air they ruined story after memory loss trackšŸ¤¬

Waiting for this crap story off air.every time omkar only wins and Mayura cries I can't tolerate this stupid story and I stopped watching this serial after tara born

Pinjra khoobsurti ka is not going off air ....wait for the confirmation

Originally posted by JustNihaaa

Pinjra khoobsurti ka is not going off air ....wait for the confirmation

Yes there is no confirmation about pinjara going off air...i just shared the news i got from sbs..and it can be wrong..i just want makers to change the storyline so people who left the show comes back again...

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

i hope it does go off air they ruined story after memory loss trackšŸ¤¬

Agree yaar .

The moment Mayura forgot all about her atrocities thatā€™s the point I lost interest .,she should have fought against them n not forget them or forgive the wrong doer . 

Don't know about off air but yes ssk will replace it ese speculation h or kal ki news h ki balika vadhu 2 bhi wapis ane wala h colors p y dono show prime time slot hi lege itna to confirm h 

Originally posted by Shalini_Taarey

Don't know about off air but yes ssk will replace it ese speculation h or kal ki news h ki balika vadhu 2 bhi wapis ane wala h colors p y dono show prime time slot hi lege itna to confirm h 

Yes i saw saahil and riya's interview for holi sequence and they were saying please guys watch the show or hamari trp barhao..the way they said i doubted that they must have got an indication abt show going off air...makers didnt promote this show properly and then ruined the storyline abt omkaar turning evil again..i feel bad for saahil and riya...

Originally posted by camjs

Yes i saw saahil and riya's interview for holi sequence and they were saying please guys watch the show or hamari trp barhao..the way they said i doubted that they must have got an indication abt show going off air...makers didnt promote this show properly and then ruined the storyline abt omkaar turning evil again..i feel bad for saahil and riya...

Actors are talented but story wise it's very bad making mayura always suffering this much negativity served to audience that they run from show and there rival show also have same writer so she never gave proper justification to pinjara in name of different show you can't served continues negativity to audience even in super natural illogical shows also good win but here mayura whole life is shown as mockery and her sufferings cross all limit with this child track which made audience run away from the show

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Agree yaar .

The moment Mayura forgot all about her atrocities thatā€™s the point I lost interest .,she should have fought against them n not forget them or forgive the wrong doer . 

Agreed, the problem with this show is that Mayura not only forgot all the atrocities but even before that went back to her abuser. To top it all off they tried to white wash the abuser. They should have kept Omkar as a villain throughout and showed Mayura fighting back or bringing in a new hero who would support her in here fight against Omkar. They have no idea what to do with either character and both keep flip flopping smh. Sometimes he is a hero, sometimes a villain. The moment they tried to make Omkar into a hero and Mayura lost her brain cells (even before memory loss) is when I was done with this show. Terrible execution all around.

Glad if it goes off air, it's so toxic. Don't care about the actress, she lacks screen presence and isn't a good actress but I have always liked Saahil and I hope he gets better work.