INDEX of Different OS/SS/FF on DarshNi ❤️

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Everyone !

Here you will get index of all different OS/SS/FF on DarshNi.❤️

Whenever you will update your OS/SS/FF please let me know so I can update here also. It's better to have one common index so that in future also we'll get link of different topics here in one common thread.

P.S. - If you have any other suggestions let me know. Will surely consider it.

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 3 years ago

Great Bhavna u made this post it will be easier for everyone to find the links...❤️🤗

Originally posted by ..KpopIsLife..

Great Bhavna u made this post it will be easier for everyone to find the links...❤️🤗

Yeah dear I thought still we just have started writing OS then it will be easy to prepare main index thread otherwise afterwards it will be difficult to find out all the OS and prepare index thread also.

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Yeah dear I thought still we just have started writing OS then it will be easy to prepare main index thread otherwise afterwards it will be difficult to find out all the OS and prepare index thread also.

I agree sooner the better❤️

Fabulous Job Bhavi 👏

You are most Active and Generous member of this forum 😳 

Be it's appreciation thread, Discussion, or story index for all  

You made it for everyone of us even take a job to welcome new members and making them acquainted with the forum to 😃 

Superb truly thanks lot it's worth appreciable 👏

Originally posted by Evil_Flower_08

Fabulous Job Bhavi 👏

You are most Active and Generous member of this forum 😳 

Be it's appreciation thread, Discussion, or story index for all  

You made it for everyone of us even take a job to welcome new members and making them acquainted with the forum to 😃 

Superb truly thanks lot it's worth appreciable 👏

It means a lot to me Avi🤗

Thank you so much dear❤️

I am just trying my best to help out the people here. Hope I succeeded in it.

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

It means a lot to me Avi🤗

Thank you so much dear❤️

I am just trying my best to help out the people here. Hope I succeeded in it.

Not certain about rest but I'm surely pleased with your hardwork it's rare to find such a member in other forum ☺️ at first entry only ☺️

So in my opinion You are absolutely obtaining amazing result 😳 more power to you Bhavi 🤗

Originally posted by Evil_Flower_08

Not certain about rest but I'm surely pleased with your hardwork it's rare to find such a member in other forum ☺️ at first entry only ☺️

So in my opinion You are absolutely obtaining amazing result 😳 more power to you Bhavi 🤗

Haaye itni tarif🙈

Good, I thought kahin koi write up vagerah miss to nahi kar diya maine? No, cross checked it here and that's well.

Achchha di, do we have any video mixer here, it would be such a treat to watch Darshni in their imaginations?