A R Rahman in Indian Idol????

Posted: 3 years ago

I can't remember any good AR Rahman songs rn

OMG YES. I've been waiting for this!!! I can't wait to hear what AR Rahman has to say about all the contestants, and the ones we think are overhyped. 

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

I can't remember any good AR Rahman songs rn

Seriously? I can think of so many at once. Songs from Jodha Akbar, Dil se, Saathiya, lagaan, swades... and so many more. 

I really hope the song selection is good when AR Rahman comes. 

I saw this too! Iโ€™m so happy for her!! Glad to see that she is getting the opportunities she deserves!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by Aditi_MM

Seriously? I can think of so many at once. Songs from Jodha Akbar, Dil se, Saathiya, lagaan, swades... and so many more. 

I really hope the song selection is good when AR Rahman comes. 

wow I didn't know that ar was the music director of those films. I hope someone sings kahna soja zara

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

wow I didn't know that ar was the music director of those films. I hope someone sings kahna soja zara

I donโ€™t think AR Rahman composed for Bahubali, so I doubt anyone would sing Kanha soja zara. 

I donโ€™t think AR Rahman composed for Bahubali, so I doubt anyone would sing Kanha soja zara. 

That was MM Keeravani.

I really hope the song selection is good when AR Rahman comes

Agree,  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Not to forget evergreen songs from Roja, Bombay, Taal , Rangeela, Pukar, Saathiya, Yuva, Kisna, Rang De Basanti, Guru, Delhi-6.

Bold: How many guesses SMP will repeat what ever A R Rahman's songs she has already sung e.g. Jai Ho, Kay Sera Sera, Rangeela Re?? Otherwise would not be surprised she will experiment with Ramta Jogi from Taal even though already sung by one of the male contestant.