Prithvi again brought high TRPs.

Expose promos also helped. 

no way .... really? Shocking 😆

Are the episodes even good?

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by music_girl

no way .... really? Shocking 😆

Are the episodes even good?

Since last 10-12 epis. The screenplay is bit paced. More tiffs, Chacha & Chachi hv turned into spies. 😜 Less preeran more pri, kri, Lyn.. 

Happy❤️🥳

Congratulations entire team of Kundali Bhagya

It's slot leader😎❤️

Last week was Prithvi's supposed parda fash

Kareena Bua & Preeta❤️

Shrishti👍🏼

PrithLyn😆

The reduction of Karan and Preeta absurd scenes actually helped and people are for some reason still falling for the carrot (of Prithvi exposure still)  being hanged in front of them by the makers. 🤣

I haven’t seen any episodes...but from Instagram views and short videos I can follow ... isn’t that just sad ... it seems no parda farsh happened but prithvi spiced  up the show .... but there is a new promo and I’m sure preeta will go to jail so that makes another villain Mahira succeed !! N I’m sure Karan will not believe Preeta and the separation and hurt will begin .... and she will be left alone again with sarla tears and blaming the lutheras as usual ... 

@taher33

Preeta is not going to jail. also there are Holi pictures with Karan,Sameer,Shrishti,Preeta. i don't think Karan is in Holi mood when his wife is in jail. Sameer and Shrishti would also not celebrate holi if Preeta is in jail

Edited by Funny29 - 3 years ago

I’m

Sure the police will come and arrest her post holi celebrations or during it .... they are promoting EK web series during holi so there is that .... 

Originally posted by taher33

I’m

Sure the police will come and arrest her post holi celebrations or during it .... they are promoting EK web series during holi so there is that .... 

kdb is not the only show with holi szene so it' s not just a promotion.  better not be so sure

Originally posted by TheM5393

The reduction of Karan and Preeta absurd scenes actually helped and people are for some reason still falling for the carrot (of Prithvi exposure still)  being hanged in front of them by the makers. 🤣

Last line ..

But for how long??

They  cant fool the audience for too long. I dont think the next pardafash promo will garner trp. Viewsrs are tired of being fooled all the time. 

Maybe in future they will not fall prey to such misleading promos again