Posted: 3 years ago

I'm giving up hope that the Sumod storyline is going to be handled well by the writers. After creating such an organic flow from the start, they have reduced it to a caricature. Pramod comes for filler scenes which is a total disservice to how the character was developed so far, plus no continuity to that awesome scene with his parents after the shaadi fiasco. 

Show has become Garima-centric lately (last two weeks), first with heartbreak, then dream realisaition, then her planning, her kutai of Jagat, Agni entry etc. Susheela dialogues are only about asking Garima's plan and making random threats to whoever. The dialogues and scenes were much more balanced between the two FLs before. Quite disappointed tbh, especially if I compare to how the show had started.

If they want to make the shows about the FLs only, it's totally fine but then just send Pramod back to London rather than making him DP's driver, wheelchair man and Susheela's punching bag. 

They do deserve better, especially Dr Pramod, but I feel their Story will continue.

Right now its all about them being exposed...

and fighting the smaaj

Originally posted by Foxii

They do deserve better, especially Dr Pramod, but I feel their Story will continue.

and fighting the smaaj

I recently converted my mother to the show so we are watching the show from the start together so I can clearly see these differences by comparing recent episodes to how the different characters developed from the start. 

Originally posted by kalegirl

If they want to make the shows about the FLs only, it's totally fine but then just send Pramod back to London rather than making him DP's driver, wheelchair man and Susheela's punching bag. 

Look show isn't about romance . Plus Shaadi will be the last thing in our show.  They are going slow with sumod because Susheela is introvert and has got trust issues. 

Till 70 episode show was going on sumod n susheel dreams but now Garima n Agni deserves . We need to understand that show leads are Garima n Susheela not pramod n agni . 

I am loving the development we needs to understand that we cannot get sumod everytime, there are many characters deserves screen space equally.  You cannot watch this show for a couple ...

I m not actually looking for romantism rather women empowerment . I honestly don't want to love stories to be rushed . 

Originally posted by Foxii

and fighting the smaaj

Exactly but in our show we have got multi leads back then Vikrima used to get less ss . So it is going to be super unfair if they will show less of agnima . Let the story settle with new male lead. Pramod affecting her which I saw yesterday episode . She gets conscious when she sees the love in his eyes ... 

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Look show isn't about romance . Plus Shaadi will be the last thing in our show.  They are going slow with sumod because Susheela is introvert and has got trust issues. 

Till 70 episode show was going on sumod n susheel dreams but now Garima n Agni deserves . We need to understand that show leads are Garima n Susheela not pramod n agni . 

I am loving the development we needs to understand that we cannot get sumod everytime, there are many characters deserves screen space equally.  You cannot watch this show for a couple ...

I m not actually looking for romantism rather women empowerment . I honestly don't want to love stories to be rushed . 

definitely the show is not about love story but there has to be continuity with what they started. And I feel there is bit of an imbalance in how even the FLs are shown in the past two weeks. I'm a big fan of the show which is why I don't want it to get like other shows which sometimes completely throw some promising tracks by the side. For example, they made so much noise about Lucky and then no follow up. Again no clear follow up on Chachaji. Puttu also keeps being excluded by the girls lately whereas he has been faithful to them from the start. And I didn't like Agni at all, his intrusion in their house just seemed disrespectful even if he thinks he's being charming. Anyway... 

definitely the show is not about love story but there has to be continuity with what they started. And I feel there is bit of an imbalance in how even the FLs are shown in the past two weeks. I'm a big fan of the show which is why I don't want it to get like other shows which sometimes completely throw some promising tracks by the side. For example, they made so much noise about Lucky and then no follow up. Again no clear follow up on Chachaji. Puttu also keeps being excluded by the girls lately whereas he has been faithful to them from the start. And I didn't like Agni at all, his intrusion in their house just seemed disrespectful even if he thinks he's being charming. Anyway... 

and I'm not even talking about shaadi, it would be okay if Sumod finally decide it was all a bad idea but they should at least show the proper conversation as people. That is also a part of character development, it does not have to lead to love or shaadi or whatever. 

The story is moving and now focused on the dynamics of twins dealing with family with lots of pressure . Vikram entry imbalance everything plus Agni character is perfect ... He is fast forward but if he loves her then he is supporting the twins too. 

We all know nobody will support them at the end of the day . Puttu is a kid and I am okay with that child artist characters . 

For sure characters development is there , you can see Garima started being violent because k and S is now her dream not susheela dreams . And susheel wanted appreciation from her father not with the society . So she is supporting her sister . 

Lucky was a cameo and it was just a trigger thing to made HB realise that they can open womens shop . I don't think from now onwards we would see much cameo ...

I m not able to understand why people are criticising the show after the Second ML entry ?? The actor character had entered in the middle when garima love story was there . So they made him fall directly ... Garima definitely needs a partner if Susheela can share everything with pramod then why not Agni ? 

Let the story settle firstly ...We will get everything slowly otherwise what we show saas bahu drama ? 

I'm giving up hope that the Sumod storyline is going to be handled well by the writers. After creating such an organic flow from the start, they have reduced it to a caricature. Pramod comes for filler scenes which is a total disservice to how the character was developed so far, plus no continuity to that awesome scene with his parents after the shaadi fiasco. 

Show has become Garima-centric lately (last two weeks), first with heartbreak, then dream realisaition, then her planning, her kutai of Jagat, Agni entry etc. Susheela dialogues are only about asking Garima's plan and making random threats to whoever. The dialogues and scenes were much more balanced between the two FLs before. Quite disappointed tbh, especially if I compare to how the show had started.

LOL. I thought it was only me who felt that. up until the lucky's shop plot point, all the rest felt like filler tbh.