I loved Agni character !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Putting other PoV , I loved his character and why : 

1) his character is foodie which will gives wings to shishupal realisation about catering job which we can see today .

2) Someone who is going to take panga with jagat for the first time apart from girls.

3) Garima getting support system. ..

4) I don't found anything wrong since it's a comedy genre we should take it lightly . If they can show doctor in heels over love then they can show anyone . Writers are applying twins stuff which I m liking it 

5) Susheela will now realise that how it feels to talk rude with someone !? 👍

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Putting other PoV , I loved his character and why : 

1) his character is foodie which will gives wings to shishupal realisation about catering job which we can see today .

2) Someone who is going to take panga with jagat for the first time apart from girls.

3) Garima getting support system. ..

4) I don't found anything wrong since it's a comedy genre we should take it lightly . If they can show doctor in heels over love then they can show anyone . Writers are applying twins stuff which I m liking it 

5) Susheela will now realise that how it feels to talk rude with someone !? 👍

1) SP already knows about his interest in cooking. it has been appreciated by almost everyone. the catering job will never happen until and unless DP lets him regardless of who says what.

2) again, that isn't necessary. they aren't damsels in distress. the whole elephant Bazar is against jagga jasoos. 

3) support system for what exactly, bhena. after Vikram left she has been doing amazing. realising her dreams, working towards them and beating jagat black and blue for damaging K&S. she was getting a proper story arc. the biggest support system is her family/sister and they will always take precedence over her love life as seen with Vikram. 

4) him loving someone is not the problem. he was being a road Romeo IMO. 

5) when was she being rude to him? she stated facts. as for being rude to everyone else; if she hasn't changed in her entire life (inclusive of pramod's jabs) why would she now?

Originally posted by rinki_99

1) SP already knows about his interest in cooking. it has been appreciated by almost everyone. the catering job will never happen until and unless DP lets him regardless of who says what.

2) again, that isn't necessary. they aren't damsels in distress. the whole elephant Bazar is against jagga jasoos. 

3) support system for what exactly, bhena. after Vikram left she has been doing amazing. realising her dreams, working towards them and beating jagat black and blue for damaging K&S. she was getting a proper story arc. the biggest support system is her family/sister and they will always take precedence over her love life as seen with Vikram. 

4) him loving someone is not the problem. he was being a road Romeo IMO. 

5) when was she being rude to him? she stated facts. as for being rude to everyone else; if she hasn't changed in her entire life (inclusive of pramod's jabs) why would she now?

Now the story will be focus more on personal n career rather one topic. If they have introduce male leads they are here to give subplot . If susheel has pramod so Garima has Agni ... They deserve support from loved ones. 

Susheela doesn't need to change but she needs to change her behavior with Pramod . Yesterday I felt like she gets violent with the people around her unnecessary ...When she feels she is getting affected .