Yug fumbling for words is too cute to handle

sparti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I loved today episode because of Yug trying so hard to explain that he didn't expect at all to meet her at the hospital! Yeah sure!πŸ˜‚  

I just wanted to hug him β€οΈ

I wish Yug's mom wouldn't be so easily manipulated by badki didi! At first, she was ready to accept Kahani even though she was a dancer and now she can't accept her because she's a dancer! Ugh! The frustration πŸ˜‘

Dreading the abortion track! I can already see new hard times coming for Kahani! I just hope the misunderstanding won't last long!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jnndsd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sparti

I loved today episode because of Yug trying so hard to explain that he didn't expect at all to meet her at the hospital! Yeah sure!πŸ˜‚  

I just wanted to hug him β€οΈ

I wish Yug's mom wouldn't be so easily manipulated by badki didi! At first, she was ready to accept Kahani even though she was a dancer and now she can't accept her because she's a dancer! Ugh! The frustration πŸ˜‘

Dreading the abortion track! I can already see new hard times coming for Kahani! I just hope the misunderstanding won't last long!

Yug is adorable, he has these cute expressions when he is looking at her or being sarcastic ❀️Kahani probably doesn’t know this but she has him wrapped around her little finger πŸ˜€ I am glad makers are back on track with his side.

I hope makers forget about the abortion misunderstanding as they have a tendency to leave tracks unattended  πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

With Yugs mom, guess they are trying to show she is easily swayed by stronger personalities like badki didi and that’s why probably they have been living together even though everyone knows her nature πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ I wish Kahani and Yug reveal about Ronak at least then they will have a balance of characters, the whole negativity is very tiring. 

Edited by Jnndsd - 3 years ago