Namak Ishq Ka

Confusion about the little girl with the key

sparti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everybody, I stopped watching the show a while ago and lately I've been trying to catch up again :)

Anyway, something has been bothering me for some time now and I'd like to know what you think. Is Yug looking for a ghost? Why is he still looking for his chilhood friend (the little girl with the key in the flashback) when it is believed by everyone that Ravikant's daughter is dead? Then, if nobody believes that the little girl is Ravikant's daughter, then who are the 2 men in the flashback? 

And what about Kahani? She remembers the key and the meaning behind it, but not the car accident!?

So many questions?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jnndsd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Once you find your answers, I have another list 😜

- where is Lucky?

- why did Yug not see Kahanis’ burnt house 😳

- where are the passports they had got made?

- why can’t they repair Kahanis’ phone 🧐

- - -  !!

- why do even watch this show 😂😂

sparti thumbnail

You had me at the 1st one 😂

There are questions best not asked I guess, I want to keep watching the show!

I came back to the show because Yug looks kind of cute when he's not in his angry young man suit and also because I read somewhere there was a slap happening 😇

I was also surprised at how fast the story kept unfolding, so I decided why not give it another try

Edited by sparti - 3 years ago
kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sparti

I came back to the show because Yug looks kind of cute when he's not in his angry young man suit and also because I read somewhere there was a slap happening 😇

I was also surprised at how fast the story kept unfolding, so I decided why not give it another try

The slap was on fridays episode u should watch it! it was such a good epiosde!! :P

Jnndsd thumbnail

I had another one- 

why is Kahanis’ bindi bigger than her face- why the need for bindi overload 😳but it probably needs its own topic.

I started watching because of Shruti’s dances, she is lit 🔥 and Yug sort of grows on you and yes he does look cute when not angry ❤️ Watched today’s episode on Voot and he looked very good in chequered shirt...So now watch it because of them both despite the nonsense around them 😀

Edited by Jnndsd - 3 years ago
sparti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jnndsd

I had another one- 

why is Kahanis’ bindi bigger than her face- why the need for bindi overload 😳but it probably needs its own topic.

I started watching because of Shruti’s dances, she is lit 🔥 and Yug sort of grows on you and yes he does look cute when not angry ❤️ Watched today’s episode on Voot and he looked very good in chequered shirt...So now watch it because of them both despite the nonsense around them 😀

Absolutely! Shruti is an amazing dancer! 👌

I hope there will be more of her dance performances even though the Rajput family is not fan of her job 😅

Jnndsd thumbnail

Absolutely! Shruti is an amazing dancer! 👌

I hope there will be more of her dance performances even though the Rajput family is not fan of her job 😅

Rajput family 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Watched tomorrow’s telecast on Voot today. Gunjan grates on my nerves now, so annoying. There is not a single self respecting woman in that family honestly!!