funny vs disrespectful

Posted: 3 years ago

Agni rajawat is a disappointment. 

I dont know how his behaviour with the twins was funny. it was plain rude and disrespectful. Susheela was right as a public servant his job was to get the report done first. even that aside, the way he talked down to them was horrible. if she decided to stay put there, was he not going to do his duty? yeh kya dadagiri hai.

what he told Garima about the marriage crap was creepy. she was clearly uncomfortable with his advances and yet he didn't stop. he did the dame thing Pramod did with the "shadi main aur agni main interest jaga denge.". I've said it before no means no. doesn't matter what your feelings are. the other party made it clear. I highly doubt romanticizing stalker behaviour is a good thing.

there is nothing fresh or new about his character. old wine in a new bottle.

other than that;

his whole introduction was so random and unnecessary when the storyline was going good and we had a decent lot of episodes. garima was finally focused on her career and not marriage. susheela was finally getting back on track after her realisation of what she wanted in life. there wasn't a need for this to happen. 

it clearly was an absurd moment....just what was he thinking? openly proposing on the first meet? what is this? some shaadi.com meeting or something?  his dialogue on shaadi mei believe karna and all was just random dialogues...no offense...

Originally posted by rinki_99

Agni rajawat is a disappointment. 

I dont know how his behaviour with the twins was funny. it was plain rude and disrespectful. Susheela was right as a public servant his job was to get the report done first. even that aside, the way he talked down to them was horrible. if she decided to stay put there, was he not going to do his duty? yeh kya dadagiri hai.

what he told Garima about the marriage crap was creepy. she was clearly uncomfortable with his advances and yet he didn't stop. he did the dame thing Pramod did with the "shadi main aur agni main interest jaga denge.". I've said it before no means no. doesn't matter what your feelings are. the other party made it clear. I highly doubt romanticizing stalker behaviour is a good thing.

other than that;

his whole introduction was so random and unnecessary when the storyline was going good and we had a decent lot of episodes. garima was finally focused on her career and not marriage. susheela was finally getting back on track after her realisation of what she wanted in life. there wasn't a need for this to happen. 

Well I loved the character . I didn't find disappointed tbh . Since if they can show doctor in flirty nature then why not inspector. 

Agni character is one of the best written tbh . I honestly didn't found anything wrong ... 

I loved Agni character ....

Originally posted by meena_chem

it clearly was an absurd moment....just what was he thinking? openly proposing on the first meet? what is this? some shaadi.com meeting or something?  his dialogue on shaadi mei believe karna and all was just random dialogues...no offense...

Arey he didn't force the garima after that . Pramod did the same but now he is realising the thing . 

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Well I loved the character . I didn't find disappointed tbh . Since if they can show doctor in flirty nature then why not inspector. 

Agni character is one of the best written tbh . I honestly didn't found anything wrong ... 

You are absolutely right. AGNI is not wrong at all. He is not doing anything wrong for his love, but his every style is cute, his speaking style is very funny, yes it is true that he is desperate for GARIMA but not in a negative way, the end I just want to say that the guy is very cool

Arey he didn't force the garima after that . Pramod did the same but now he is realising the thing . 

I am also saying the same thing🤗

Originally posted by ALONELOSTGIRL

You are absolutely right. AGNI is not wrong at all. He is not doing anything wrong for his love, but his every style is cute, his speaking style is very funny, yes it is true that he is desperate for GARIMA but not in a negative way, the end I just want to say that the guy is very cool

Exactly , In yesterday episode he was teasing Kaatelal family and even he knows until n unless garima will not say yes he won't marry her. Regarding Susheela n Agni , Agni giving back to her so that she give them privacy as he wanted to talk to Garima . 

Plus in Yesterday he called her saali sahiba ...🤣

i respect your opinion. 

my pov;

pramod didn't come as creepy when he was having a banter, agni does. agni was a random character introduced solely for a love angle. we dont need another person dealing with jagat when the girls are doing just fine. there was already an inspector in the plot. 

i respect your opinion. 

my pov;

pramod didn't come as creepy when he was having a banter, agni does. agni was a random character introduced solely for a love angle. we dont need another person dealing with jagat when the girls are doing just fine. there was already an inspector in the plot. 

See the whole can run without male leads but they need it because the actor left the show in between when they were about to start garima love story . They cannot be biased with other actress not giving her Male lead and just showing sumod all the time !! 

Let's not jump into the conclusion so early. .Let the character first fit into the storyline then we can see ...

The thing is twins are doing great without males but here everything doesn't goes as we thought !! 

You need to read Agni character ...The article says he will shed light on his character .

Agni Rajawat is a disappointment. 

I don't know how his behaviour with the twins was funny. it was plain rude and disrespectful. Susheela was right as a public servant his job was to get the report done first. even that aside, the way he talked down to them was horrible. if she decided to stay put there, was he not going to do his duty? yeh kya dadagiri hai.

what he told Garima about the marriage crap was creepy. she was clearly uncomfortable with his advances and yet he didn't stop. he did the dame thing Pramod did with the "Shadi main aur Agni main interest jaga denge.". I've said it before no means no. doesn't matter what your feelings are. the other party made it clear. I highly doubt romanticizing stalker behaviour is a good thing.

other than that;

his whole introduction was so random and unnecessary when the storyline was going good and we had a decent lot of episodes. Garima was finally focused on her career and not marriage. Susheela was finally getting back on track after her realization of what she wanted in life. there wasn't a need for this to happen. 

I totally agree with you. Agni should not be the love interest at all. There's no need for him a part of the show at all right now, and if Agni existed in real life, his character would just be creepy and be outright defined as a stalker.

Imagine a cop who starts flirting with you from first meeting even when you're visibly uncomfortable, and then he shows up at your house the next day, calls your sister a "sister in law" in front of you and tries to rent out a room in your house. In reality, I would never wish an obsessed person like that in any girl's life. And he's in a position of power, a cop?! If the show makers continue to develop him as a love interest for Garima, I might just lose interest in the show itself.

I'm here to watch how the girls convince their father to have them run their family shop, not here for a cop character trying to make a girl whose already disinterested in him suddenly fall for him.

For those comparing him to Pramod and Susheela's relationship, they're friends for a long time, and he has parents who have told him to not chase after her in hopes of marriage but to support her as a friend first and see where it goes. If Susheela herself decides to marry Pramod, I'm fine with that pair.

Agni hasn't even been in the show for more than one day, and he's already dreaming of having Garima marry him without realizing how she feels. He's literally making her uncomfortable. When the show should be more focused on the girls getting to work in their shop as girls, the show makers introduce a potential male love interest. Even Garima's previous love interest left the show cause he realized there's no scope for a male love interest with a complex background in this show, I think it's time the show makers realize it too and focus on the women and topic that this show is about.

Edited by rainakrishq - 3 years ago