Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

3/22/21 episode discussion

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

-so sarja (i'm not sure if this is the correct spelling or not๐Ÿ˜† of the poor girl's name so someone pls inform me here) was humiliated as a food thief when in reality she was picking up food from the ground  ----  so inequality in food distribution seems to be the issue perhaps

-while harkabai advices to keep an eye on ahilyabai, gautamabai is in denial mode about ahilya lol... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ 

-ahilya continues to listen to sarja's side of story regarding how her father received imprisonment despite his poverty...ahilya also opens up about her situation in the palace as to feeling lonely...she aids sarja from uncontrollable hunger...

-gautamabai and her delusional mode gets projected on dwarkabai so dwarkabai informs of ahilya hanging out w/ sarja lol...khanderao looks at this scenario from his window balcony...gautamabai tells to throw sarja out...a bag of rice falls onto the ground which catches everyone's attention...

precap: ahilyabai says she wont eat until sarja eats much to gautamabai's chagrin...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meena_chem

-so sarja (i'm not sure if this is the correct spelling or not๐Ÿ˜† of the poor girl's name so someone pls inform me here) was humiliated as a food thief when in reality she was picking up food from the ground  ----  so inequality in food distribution seems to be the issue perhaps

-while harkabai advices to keep an eye on ahilyabai, gautamabai is in denial mode about ahilya lol... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ 

-ahilya continues to listen to sarja's side of story regarding how her father received imprisonment despite his poverty...ahilya also opens up about her situation in the palace as to feeling lonely...she aids sarja from uncontrollable hunger...

-gautamabai and her delusional mode gets projected on dwarkabai so dwarkabai informs of ahilya hanging out w/ sarja lol...khanderao looks at this scenario from his window balcony...gautamabai tells to throw sarja out...a bag of rice falls onto the ground which catches everyone's attention...

precap: ahilyabai says she wont eat until sarja eats much to gautamabai's chagrin...

Another nice update dear.๐Ÿ‘ Gautamabai's denial mode is never gonna end.๐Ÿ˜†

The way all the Rani's dealt with the child's matter is really sad. The sad reality of our society where a convict's family are also treated like convicts. 

Just because Sarja is  a thief's daughter doesn't mean that she will also become a thief. And if their family doesn't have any job or anything, then it will force them to turn into criminals.

Honestly for the past two episodes, I am a bit disappointed with the quality of the episodes. I hope this family drama ends soon. Although after watching a few ottoman, Chinese korean historical shows, I know that hurrem politics were more messier than the courtroom dramas in those times. But still wish that the creatives balance everything properly.

And another thing, hope they show Peshwa Bajirao in the future, want to see his relation with Malharao and small interactions with Ahilyabai. In this show only some mentions about Bajirao are done by the characters.

I read somewhere when Malharao saw ahilyabai in chondi , Bajirao was also with him. Both of them were impressed by Ahilya's wit.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Sree0796

Another nice update dear.๐Ÿ‘ Gautamabai's denial mode is never gonna end.๐Ÿ˜†

The way all the Rani's dealt with the child's matter is really sad. The sad reality of our society where a convict's family are also treated like convicts. 

Just because Sarja is  a thief's daughter doesn't mean that she will also become a thief. And if their family doesn't have any job or anything, then it will force them to turn into criminals.

Honestly for the past two episodes, I am a bit disappointed with the quality of the episodes. I hope this family drama ends soon. Although after watching a few ottoman, Chinese korean historical shows, I know that hurrem politics were more messier than the courtroom dramas in those times. But still wish that the creatives balance everything properly.

And another thing, hope they show Peshwa Bajirao in the future, want to see his relation with Malharao and small interactions with Ahilyabai. In this show only some mentions about Bajirao are done by the characters.

I read somewhere when Malharao saw ahilyabai in chondi , Bajirao was also with him. Both of them were impressed by Ahilya's wit.

yeah i agree sorta felt somewhat of a drag with household politics ...just ahilya questioning the girl's info was decent but otherwise just felt like FF gautamabai k scenes...๐Ÿ˜†lets see what tomorrow's episode contains, otherwise expecting the same usual dramabaazi...

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No epis discussn frm past 2 dayz luks lik none saw dm๐Ÿ˜†ppl gt irritated i guess๐Ÿ˜†was waiting fr ur tke on past 2 epis bt no post frm u as well