RanVeer SS: 101 Ways Of Courting Mrs. Rajawat! [Ch -4 on Pg-8 updated]

Posted: 3 years ago

RanVeer SS: 101 Ways Of Courting Mrs. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat!

Chapter-1

"Rani, it's high time! " He said in his signature husky voice.

"For what doctor sahab? " She asked confused at his sudden mood change.

"For you to start calling me veer and not doctor sahab anymore! I am so done with it! " He voiced out a bit harshly as he was really irritated with the constant 'Doctor Sahab banter' she starts everytime making him feel that she is his patient and not his wife. He deserved at least this much if not a love confession from her.

"But doctor sahab.. " She tried to reason out as he was being senseless to her.

"Do you want me to kiss you Rani? " He threatened moving closer to her while she looked at him with her eyes almost ready to pop out.

"Huh? " She merely whispered.

"Well, everytime you will call me doctor Sahab, a kiss is what you will get from me as your punishment! This way you will develop the habbit of calling me veer much faster then usual!" He further added not at all scared by her intense gaze.

"But doc.. Veer.." She stuttered a bit but said his name finally.

"Good! My name sounds good from your mouth! Say it again. " He demanded with a smirk on his face.

"V.. Veer" She voiced out again.

"Again Rani! " He said scooting more closer to her.

"Veer! " She whispered out.

"Perfect!" He exclaimed planting a soft feathery kiss on her lips.

Veer woke up in the middle of the night with a jerk. This was the fifth day in a row with the same kind of dreams that he was having since past few days. The dreams usually were not this much mushy but tonight it was different, the dream was so out of the box that even thinking about it brings blood rush to his neck. He couldn't act like that even if he wanted.

And that kiss  he innitiated in his dream had already accelerated his heartbeats to 1000 times. In real life he couldn't even think of innitiating such a step, at least not till the near future.

Recently, Veer has realized his love for her and since then he was seeing her in a new light and his mind was working way faster than him as it was putting every romantic scenerio it could in his dreams resulting him in waking up with a jerk since last few days. Though he was trying his best to let her know his feeling which usually goes unnoticed as she fails to understand the hints he had been dropping her.

He chuckled remembering the events of past one week, how he once bought a bouquet of red roses for her which she gave to Kiara on her request, he was though infuriated on Kiara for asking something which was meant for Rani in the first place but one small smile from her and he let go his anger, how the other time he had planned a romantic dinner for them which ended up in being a family dinner all thanks to her. Then the other time he had taken her out for shopping which also went in being a family outing as she dragged Nandini and Vikram along with them, the results were horrible as he had to bear Vikram's company while she was happy being with Nandini.

"Bro you should gift her a book, '101 ways to know my husband's feeling!' Maybe that way she would understand. " Vikram chuckled.

"That's not funny Vikram! All this was a waste of time! I should have directly told her! " Veer told him

"Yeah and get her run away from you! Look bro she might like and care for you but love is something totally different! You need to work harder and not get irritated when she doesn't notice your efforts!" Vikram started on a serious note but ended up chuckling much to Veer's annoyance. But he was somewhat right and Veer definitely had to make sure that she don't run away from him. He couldn't bear the pain of seperation from her, she was someone very important to him at the moment and certainly his centre of universe.

So after all that he had finally came upto a decision that he would confess it out instead of dropping hints to her but not immediately. First he would make sure she is also on the same page as him and then he would finally tell her his feelings.

'All this dropping hints and all was clearly a waste of time!' He thought in annoyance.

But he would need someone' s help in the planning. The first person that came to his mind was Vikram.

'No way, that idea of dropping hints was his only and everytime he laughed when i would fail at an attempt was infuriating and torturous for me!' Veer thought and decided to do things on his own instead of taking help from someone.

'I will have to do it sooner or else i will keep loosing my sanity bit by bit.'  He thought laying down on bed, facing her sleeping form.

' but how and what should i do? '  he started thinking of various ways to tell his feelings to her which went in some random cliche ideas. He didn't want them, Rani was special so he needed a special idea and not some random out of a cliche movie idea.

After a bit of more brainstorming, he striked a couple of ideas which elated every fibre of his body. He then happily slept as he would need energy to execute his plans the next day.

oOo

The next day, he woke up with the new energy as he had a plan mapped in his brain.

'Let's begin with 101 ways to court Mrs. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat!'  He thought smirking as he got up only to find her not in the bed. Not a surprise for him as he knew his wife was an early bird and couldn't rest more than needed.

'Step 1. Get Rid of her calling me Doctor Sahab!' his conscience told and he immediately called the servant to call his wife to their room from wherever she was and whatever she was doing.

"Yes Doctor Sahab, you called for me? " She asked barging inside their room in a hurry

'Here we go again!' He shook his head in shear annoyance.

"Rani you should stop calling me doctor sahab! " He said.

"But why Doctor Sahab? And if not doctor Sahab then what will i call you? " She further enquiried.

"Veer.. You should call me Veer! " He stated walking closer to her.

"No Doctor Sahab i can't call you by your name! It would be weird! " She confessed her thought out loud piling up to his annoyance.

"And what about me? Do you even know how weird i feel when you call me Doctor Sahab and not Veer? You are my wife Rani, you should call me by my name and not with the salutation by which every other doctor in this world is referred to as! " He said in complete frustration.

"But Doctor Sahab.. " She started very much ready to argue further with him when he remembered his dream.

"Stop! Rani if you will call me Doctor Sahab then i will kiss you! " He said copying his dream though he know he won't be as much bold as his dream self.

"Huh! " She uttered in confusion.

"Do you want that? " He further asked in confidence though he was dreading on the inside.

"You are not alright Doctor Sahab! You should rest, i will bring something to eat for you! " She concluded and turned to walk away when he held her hand and made her turn back towards him.

'This won't work! I should have known!' He face palmed himself mentally.

"I am done with this!" He yelled in anger.

"Huh? " She again uttered in confusion as to what got him so angry all of a sudden.

"I am done being your husband Rani! I need a break from all this so from this moment itself, we are not husband and wife! So address me as Veer or won't even bother because calling me as Doctor Sahab will not work! " He spatted in anger.

"But I . . " She struggled to form words at his sudden outburst in the morning of the day.

"Don't worry, nobody needs to know about this! Only us and a certain girl who loves to eves drop like a vamp from those r rated movies, right Kiara? " Veer deadpanned, not bothering to look in the direction from where Kiara apeared.

"Veer actually i was just.. " Kiara started to explain but was cut off by him in the middle.

"Save it Kiara for someone who would trust you because i would never trust you and tactics like this are getting you no respect from me even as a human being! " He vented out.

"Anyway Rani, did you get what i said? Or do you have any other questions? " He asked his wife not bothering about the existence of a third party in their room.

"No.. Doc.. Umm Veer! " She said and went away. Her eyes gleamed sadness and he chided himself mentally for hurting her but any other way would have never worked with her.

'At least she called me Veer!' He satisfied his heart before masking a serious face back to look at Kiara.

"Kiara, can i know the reason behind your smile? " Veer asked taking a few steps towards her completely annoyed by her vampish smile. He couldn't believe that he was going to marry her at some point in his life. If he had know better then he would have never allowed her in the mansion on their first meeting itself.

"Veer, actually.. " She started off while instinctively holding his arm.

"You know what, i changed my mind, keep it to yourself! I am no more interested now! " He said cutting her off in between and immediately removing her hand from his arm as if she was some leech.

"If you think that my and Rani's break will give you a free license to hook up with me then you are 1000% wrong! I am still Rani's husband for you! Think atleast 1000 times before taking any step towards me or Rani! And that's Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat's warning for you!" He said further with his infamous serious face and moved away thinking about his next plan towards courting his wife.

Index

Chapter- 2 on pg 4

Chapter- 3 on pg 6

Chapter-4 on pg 8

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

🤣🤣🤣frustated veer loving it and you too❤️

Originally posted by Scissor

🤣🤣🤣frustated veer loving it and you too❤️

And moreover venting out his anger on Kiara 😂🤣 a double treat it is! 

Thankyou so much! During this courtship our veeru will not be spared at all!!! 

So sit back and enjoy because we might not see this in the show 🥺

Absolutely loved this one Dishi!!

I mean, it was so refreshing to read a frustrated Veer who is in love and a completely oblivious Rani along with the vampish Kiara touch.

This was wholesome!!😍😍😍😍

Indeed.huge fan of your writing.able to relate and imagine whole scene with each sentence of your writing🤗👍🏼

Originally posted by mahiii12

Absolutely loved this one Dishi!!

I mean, it was so refreshing to read a frustrated Veer who is in love and a completely oblivious Rani along with the vampish Kiara touch.

This was wholesome!!😍😍😍😍

Thankyou so much mahi!! ❤❤❤❤

Coming from yyou means a lit because you yourself are a fantastic writer🤧🙌🏻😋

There is much more to it😉 it was just the beginning, veer will get more torture with the the number of chapters increasing and it would be surely a treat for us because he is usually calm and boring so him going frustrated over his wife would be awesome😋😁

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Thankyou so much mahi!! ❤❤❤❤

Coming from yyou means a lit because you yourself are a fantastic writer🤧🙌🏻😋

There is much more to it😉 it was just the beginning, veer will get more torture with the the number of chapters increasing and it would be surely a treat for us because he is usually calm and boring so him going frustrated over his wife would be awesome😋😁

OMG....I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!💕

Post the next part soonish, pretty please!! *puppy eyes*

Originally posted by Scissor

Indeed.huge fan of your writing.able to relate and imagine whole scene with each sentence of your writing🤗👍🏼

Thankyou so much❤❤❤❤

As a writer it means a lot that you could relate to the piece of writing and enjoy it 😋🤧

Moreover a fan of my writing *gasps* i am not that much capable for someone to say stuff like that. 🤧

You got me emotional Scissor 🥺❤

Originally posted by mahiii12

OMG....I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!💕

Post the next part soonish, pretty please!! *puppy eyes*

Of course i will post soonish! But you also post next chapter of your story super soonish😉😋🙌🏻

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Of course i will post soonish! But you also post next chapter of your story super soonish😉😋🙌🏻

Yes ma'am! Working on it......btw, you on Instagram??