Wow, Ahilyabai forum is finally here!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally Ahilya Bai forum is here...!!! Was searching the forum from DAY 1...Started watching this show basically bcoz I'm a historical show freak and I hardly skip any historical shows on tv. The little girl playing the lead role is just too good. IMHO, all the actors are doing so well that this show gradually making a place in my heart and every episode seems to hold the interest of mine. 

From showing Ahilya growing up in village to her difficulties in accomodating in the palace, everything is shown so well in Ahilya...I am personally disliking the character of Gautama bai so much, just not bcoz her behaviour with Ahilya is so worse, rather due to her worst upbringing and overpampering her son, the condition of Khander Rao had been so bad that everyone underestimates him. Even I don't blame Dwarkabai or his son-in-law, Gautama Bai's overconfidence in having a son and him getting the throne is obvious without working for it, is just too much to digest. 

malharao, ahilyabai & harkabai are quite decent characters....but yes, gautamabai toh matlab she's just in delusional mode about her kiddo...just her reactions are practically undeveloped when it comes to the progress of khanderao & to some extent, malharao :/

Gautamabai is too harsh on Ahilyabai instead of reparmanding her son always blaming her sunbai.  She as a mother failing her duty towards her son, no wonder Malharao got Ahilya as bahho & getting support for sunbai from Harku.

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by meena_chem

malharao, ahilyabai & harkabai are quite decent characters....but yes, gautamabai toh matlab she's just in delusional mode about her kiddo...just her reactions are practically undeveloped when it comes to the progress of khanderao & to some extent, malharao :/

Yes absolutely, just loved how Ahilya asked Gautama whether she tries to teach her son the same way she teach others...I think Khander Rao understands the thing when its being taught to him like how Tukoji made him understand about Ahilya, he just behaves like a spoiled brat only because of his mother's over pampering attitude in everything.

Originally posted by kapa

Gautamabai is too harsh on Ahilyabai instead of reparmanding her son always blaming her sunbai.  She as a mother failing her duty towards her son, no wonder Malharao got Ahilya as bahho & getting support for sunbai from Harku.

Already with Malhar Rao and Harku Bai, Ahilya's treatment in palace by Gautama bai and Khander Rao to some extent, is quite pathetic, how the people during that time used to think women to be much much inferior than men and they have only household duties to take care of, is well reflected in their behaviour. 

Right? Omg finally 🙌