Posted: 3 years ago

It's only been a week n we already know

- Ahaan n Sonu's mother never left them.. She has been locked up in an asylum for God knows what reason.. (I don't think Daadi's accusations are true). 

- Their Daadi is behind all these.. She's the one who separated Ahaan Sonali from their mother n has lied since then.. Coz apparently she believes she lost her son coz of her DiL.. 

- Mayank is a creep.. She was Sonu's ex n now Ishqi's fiancΓ©.. I wonder how come Ahaan never knew about Sonu n Mayank since one of them is his sister n the other best friend.. Maybe that's why they hid it from him.. Never mind Ahaan will learn soon but I feel like there will be a massive MU btwn IshqAan (Gul Khan ishtyle) that will lead to IshqAan wedding πŸ™„ (Forced wedding is GK speciality) And Mayank is giving out SMJ vibes from IPK.. 

- Ahaan's GF Rhea's entry is yet to happen n I feel she will add more ghee in the fire.. (Having Tia flashbacks from IB) 

- As of now I feel Daadi might be the main villain.. Mayank supporting villain..  

- Last tukka.. Ishqi's mother is dead.. Ahaan's father is dead.. Daadi blames Savitri for her son's death.. All 3 incidents might be connected (Again past GK show experience)  

At last - 1st week was really good n entertaining 😍😍

Mayank's whole family seems fishy to me. There must be a reason why they are rushing the marriage. 

This story is indeed quite fast paced. I was expecting Ahaan to meet Mayank's fiance after 20 or 30 more episodes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But he already found out it's Ishqi. And apparently is going wedding shopping with her according to precap. 

Was it mentioned that Mayank is Sonu's ex?? 

so basically same twists as all old Gul shows

Originally posted by Amekha

Mayank's whole family seems fishy to me. There must be a reason why they are rushing the marriage. 

This story is indeed quite fast paced. I was expecting Ahaan to meet Mayank's fiance after 20 or 30 more episodes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But he already found out it's Ishqi. And apparently is going wedding shopping with her according to precap. 

Was it mentioned that Mayank is Sonu's ex?? 

I dunno abt Mayank's family yet coz it was shown that his father had an attack which is why they want to prepone the wedding.. Which kind of is a genuine reason unless everything was staged to actually rush the marriage.. 

Sonu mentioned Raj abt her ex n Friday precap showed Mayank entered into the changing room that Sonu was in n made her uncomfortable.. Sonu was shocked while Mayank had a creepy smile.. That precap made it clear that Mayank is Sonu's ex 

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

so basically same twists as all old Gul shows

Still hoping this time it would be different n yet I've zero expectations 

Okies something abt the forum..  I think the more activities here the more are the chances of opening the forum..  

Same thing happened with Param's last show Haiwaan forum too.. Now that I remember.. I think that's new IF rule.. 

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

I dunno abt Mayank's family yet coz it was shown that his father had an attack which is why they want to prepone the wedding.. Which kind of is a genuine reason unless everything was staged to actually rush the marriage.. 

Sonu mentioned Raj abt her ex n Friday precap showed Mayank entered into the changing room that Sonu was in n made her uncomfortable.. Sonu was shocked while Mayank had a creepy smile.. That precap made it clear that Mayank is Sonu's ex 

The whole heart attack issue seems like a drama to get them married. No idea why. Mayank is definitely not happy with the whole marriage thing. 

In precap mayank definitely seemed creepy. That smile on his face 🀒

I thought he was just back of her like a stalker. Didn't think of the ex angle. Maybe you are right.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Still hoping this time it would be different n yet I've zero expectations 

Gul can keep giving the same story 100 times and ill still enjoy them as long as the couple is hot

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

Gul can keep giving the same story 100 times and ill still enjoy them as long as the couple is hot

I partly agree with you on this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Except I stop watching when the story gets boring.. Done that with QH, IB, YJHJK.. 

But IPZN is different coz Param is ML 😍😍

And I've even seen crap like HolyCross for Param πŸ™ˆ 

I partly agree with you on this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Except I stop watching when the story gets boring.. Done that with QH, IB, YJHJK.. 

But IPZN is different coz Param is ML 😍😍

And I've even seen crap like HolyCross for Param πŸ™ˆ 

i watched all of QH and IB...Jinn I tried to watch for Vikku but I found the concept boring and childish