Virat Sir seh Virat yeah kab huva

Posted: 3 years ago

Guys have u noticed it in today's episode when Sai dialed virats number it was not saved as Virat Sir but  simply Virat yeah chamatkaar kab kaiseh kaham huva Virat sir seh seedha virat not bad 😆, hayeee agar ACP saab yeah dekhungi toh khushi seh naachungi ðŸ˜† 

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago

Even I noticed it ðŸ˜† when they showed missed calls it was Virat Sir few days back.. in ghum it's just a one day before I guess... when did she renamed in all this mess ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ maybe it's a different 📱

I wish she can save his contact with his pic 

Originally posted by SathyaT

Even I noticed it ðŸ˜† when they showed missed calls it was Virat Sir few days back.. in ghum it's just a one day before I guess... when did she renamed in all this mess ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ maybe it's a different 📱

I wish she can save his contact with his pic 

yeah toh sai ka blue cover wala phone hai which she always use ðŸ˜† , hayeee Virat sir ki itna yaad arahi hi that she changed it into Virat bandeh ka khaawish poora kiya ðŸ˜† haaa please pic daalna but not yoga wala days GC yah phir unki day out bhi chalega 

Originally posted by Sera-high123

Was Sai missing Virat Today????

yes like she called him but then she cut it yah unreachable , like she realised he is the one who can get her out of this chakravyuh 

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago

Originally posted by linakusharberry

Guys have u noticed it in today's episode when Sai dialed virats number it was not saved as Virat Sir but  simply Virat yeah chamatkaar kab kaiseh kaham huva Virat sir seh seedha virat not bad 😆, hayeee agar ACP saab yeah dekhungi toh khushi seh naachungi ðŸ˜† 

Last time jab virat ne call ki thi tab virat ki pic bhi save shivratri wale kurte mein

yeah toh sai ka blue cover wala phone hai which she always use ðŸ˜† , hayeee Virat sir ki itna yaad arahi hi that she changed it into Virat bandeh ka khaawish poora kiya ðŸ˜† haaa please pic daalna but not yoga wala days GC yah phir unki day out bhi chalega 

Haha day out pic is much better.. seeing that she should melt down a bit that kind of memory pic.... 

Virat with candy floss would be perfect 😜😂😂

yes like she called him but then she cut it , like she realised he is the one who can get her out of this chakravyuh 

Virat no was not reachable na.. 

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Last time jab virat ne call ki thi tab virat ki pic bhi save shivratri wale kurte mein

but name Virat sir tha shayad woh dusra phone hai , I wish she save his pic in this too 

Originally posted by SathyaT

Haha day out pic is much better.. seeing that she should melt down a bit that kind of memory pic.... 

Virat with candy floss would be perfect 😜😂😂

oh yes balloon aur candy floss ki saath ðŸ˜†