Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

3/18/21 episode discussion

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

lol so i knew it that malharao figured ahead of time that ahilya was supporting khanderao like which parent wouldn't be perceptible to kid's capabilities more than kid themselves?😆

lol so khanderao blamed ahilya whereas dwarkabai was ridiculing gautamabai thereby amplifying their denial modes to where they already were paused at...😆

precap: so ahilya recites the words from khanderao's speech verbatim 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Khanderao has been coming across as a selfish, spoilt brat right from the beginning and his mother just makes it worse by pampering him always. Instead of acknowledging her support and getting happy that his father had not only acknowledged her efforts and praised him but also had not rebuked him for taking her help, this guy is busy in blaming Ahilya. Poor thing! Except Malhar Rao and Harku Bai, not a single person is actually nice to her. They, especially Khande Rao, behave nicely with her only when they want some kind of favour. I felt really happy when Malhar Rao realized and praised and also gifted Ahilya that bangle. Khande Rao can think whatever he wants. Who cares!

From precap, its good that Ahilya took the oath too as she will be the one to actually fulfill that oath.  Khanderao is busy being arrogant or with his musical instruments. 

p.s - Poor Dwarka Bai and her Samdhiji. Their plans always backfire. ðŸ˜†

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's nice to see that malhar Rao understands ahilya.  He is proud of his decision to choose ahilya for his son.  He knows that whatever matters  ahilya never let down  and she will always be there to help his son.

But gautama  dwarka  khanderao for them their ego matters most.

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I absolutely hated khanderao and Gautamabai's reaction in yesterday's episode. Gautamabai behaved like the worst mother possible. Instead of putting a hold on his son's insecurities, she was busy amplifying it.🥱

Whatever bonding formed between ahilyabai and khanderao, everything got backtracked. Now khanderao is back to his conceited avaatar.

I guess we need to wait a lot to see character growth in Khanderao and Gautamabai. They seriously need to know that sharing their victory with someone deserving doesn't reduce the respect they have gained.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nandini25

Khanderao has been coming across as a selfish, spoilt brat right from the beginning and his mother just makes it worse by pampering him always. Instead of acknowledging her support and getting happy that his father had not only acknowledged her efforts and praised him but also had not rebuked him for taking her help, this guy is busy in blaming Ahilya. Poor thing! Except Malhar Rao and Harku Bai, not a single person is actually nice to her. They, especially Khande Rao, behave nicely with her only when they want some kind of favour. I felt really happy when Malhar Rao realized and praised and also gifted Ahilya that bangle. Khande Rao can think whatever he wants. Who cares!

From precap, its good that Ahilya took the oath too as she will be the one to actually fulfill that oath.  Khanderao is busy being arrogant or with his musical instruments. 

p.s - Poor Dwarka Bai and her Samdhiji. Their plans always backfire. ðŸ˜†

bold: gautamabai's reaction was already half-baked bc all she desired to see was him getting access to the throne + her ridiculing dwarkabai post the event....lol...khanderao toh pehle se spoilt but he just internalized this situation from a wrong perspective...reason? thanks to his mother protecting him or defending him even when he was wrong...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sree0796

I absolutely hated khanderao and Gautamabai's reaction in yesterday's episode. Gautamabai behaved like the worst mother possible. Instead of putting a hold on his son's insecurities, she was busy amplifying it.🥱

Whatever bonding formed between ahilyabai and khanderao, everything got backtracked. Now khanderao is back to his conceited avaatar.

I guess we need to wait a lot to see character growth in Khanderao and Gautamabai. They seriously need to know that sharing their victory with someone deserving doesn't reduce the respect they have gained.

khanderao still had that selfishness still practically evident somewhere even when he was firing the answers...gautamabai toh behaving like typical overprotective mother throughout the event...whether she's happy or cornered, its for her & khanderao's purpose primarily ...