How is it ek tarafa Kahani’s love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Watched the new promo where they say Kahanis’ one sided love and if Yug will save her. Has he not already said he can’t live without her every time he saves her, like from swimming pool, from under the earth (🙄🧐 under the earth btw 😳). Does anyone know if they have changed the track, and Yug has got memory lapse or something as I am confused 😕

... And isn't Yug the one who said I love you when he was drunk?😆 

IKR!! So does that count as he changed it to I Love You Gunjan 🤐🤐🤐. I think narrative needs to be better if Yug is trying to intentionally hide his feelings as he knows it will be difficult to openly express. It’s not just us Kahani is confused as well 😜

P.S- thanks for the comments in the otherwise ☠️ forum ❤️

he is head over heels in love with her but not acting on it due to multiple reasons

1) Gunjan

2) His promise to mom

3) kahani is a dancer

Originally posted by _Khaleesi_

he is head over heels in love with her but not acting on it due to multiple reasons

1) Gunjan

2) His promise to mom

3) kahani is a dancer

Yeah, the way they were portraying last few weeks, left me confused if they had changed the above track. Earlier episodes they used to show him in love with her and sort aware of it, when he used to talk to himself. The way he looks at her when Gunjan talks about love, or when Kahani is teaching him to dance were beautiful scenes. So I was expecting him to fall more for her after Raunak revelation but he seems to be doing the opposite 😀 and I don’t understand why he feels “awkward” after they have shown so many scenes together 🙄. It’s been lopsided lately with just Kahani’s side of things.

Hope they narrate it better going forward.