Akshu has been disowned! 🥲 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Kaira_123

Only person I am truly feeling for in this track is Akshu. She’s shown to be only couple of months old and has already been abandoned by her father. 

And kartik has support of so many people - family and staff - to help raise her yet he is running behind the 20 year old screeching ott girl.

All the kids in this family will grow up to be adults with major issues. Krish Vansh Vatsal Krishna and now Akshu have been abandoned by their dads. Vansh and Vatsal have a Kairat cheerleader as their mother. 

I don’t feel like commenting on the story because it’s obvious marriage talks with Riya will eventually lead to Kartik marrying Sirat. He will call it his majbori, will cry for an epi or two in front of Naira’s pic and then Naira/ Kaira will be history. 

Riya or Sirat, who cares, both are third angles and will lead to permanent death of Kartik, Sirat more than Riya because with Sirat he will be fully involved, emotionally and physically.

Only person I am truly feeling for in this track is Akshu. She’s shown to be only couple of months old and has already been abandoned by her father. 

Kartik is too busy to even mention her once, inquire about how she’s keeping up, etc. He left her for days at end. I am just thinking that she’s being treated this way despite him saying he’s only living for the kids, they are his priority, etc, what’s gonna happen when he actually admits to his priority being his true soulmate, Sirat? 

PS: I know they can’t shoot with kids but it’s still annoying how they can’t even insert small scenes or dialogues to indicate that Kartik cares for Akshu, as much as claims to. 

When will Star Plus disown YRKKH?

Any idea?

Originally posted by anmol_jaju

When will Star Plus disown YRKKH?

Any idea?

Lol. Not until it’s still in Top 5. Idk how it is but unfortunately it is 😂

RS probably would want to complete at least 3500 episodes or 13 years, whichever will come first. 

RS probably would want to complete at least 3500 episodes or 13 years, whichever will come first. 

i guess it is because there arent any  substitute shows for yrkkh at 9:30 pm slot other than kundali bhagya which is also now equally boring to watch.

I don’t feel like commenting on the story because it’s obvious marriage talks with Riya will eventually lead to Kartik marrying Sirat. He will call it his majbori, will cry for an epi or two in front of Naira’s pic and then Naira/ Kaira will be history. 

Riya or Sirat, who cares, both are third angles and will lead to permanent death of Kartik, Sirat more than Riya because with Sirat he will be fully involved, emotionally and physically.

Kartik is too busy to even mention her once, inquire about how she’s keeping up, etc. He left her for days at end. I am just thinking that she’s being treated this way despite him saying he’s only living for the kids, they are his priority, etc, what’s gonna happen when he actually admits to his priority being his true soulmate, Sirat? 

PS: I know they can’t shoot with kids but it’s still annoying how they can’t even insert small scenes or dialogues to indicate that Kartik cares for Akshu, as much as claims to. 

Yeah...cannot believe..... just before this death track and mumbai track.....kartik taking care of akshu track was going on..... Kartik used to fight with his own dad for giving time to akshu while naira was there ....now when naira is dead...it seems like he doesn't care....even in recent episode of mahashivratri ....all Goenkas was there but kartik didn't ask or see akshu for once... N In today's episode when everyone was out of the car....akshu was in Rhea's hand like seriously....n that chori whom kaira adopted, uska to na h pucho koi k kahan h.... I think akshu will get a much better upbringing n care if they send her to Maheshwari......

N what kind of upbringing will she get here.... Her father married for 3-4 times... Prioritising some random girl over his children.... Her great grandfather married twice...her uncle grand father had an extramarital affair...her uncle luv kush was molester....her another uncle Shubham was drug addict .... No matter how much Goenkas show off...how much they feel themselves superior....they are the example of worst family having low class mentality

Edited by Antaramantara - 3 years ago
Originally posted by Ghumhai1234

i guess it is because there arent any  substitute shows for yrkkh at 9:30 pm slot other than kundali bhagya which is also now equally boring to watch.

Irony is both are in top 5

Apparently yrkkh got notice by channel in 2013 and 2016.. Agar tab hi band nai Kiya to ab kya band karenge

Originally posted by Savi96

Apparently yrkkh got notice by channel in 2013 and 2016.. Agar tab hi band nai Kiya to ab kya band karenge

They had gotten a notice in December as well. 

Apparently if the ratings dipped below 2, they had to wrap it up, hence the risk. 

If Sirat worked, show would get another lifeline, which it did. Had the track not worked, it wouldn’t have mattered because the show was already scanner with Naira as well.