•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I like the main actor from Hawaan & Black Coffee ..Param Singh 

Really loving him in this avatar as suave business guy 

The FL looks interesting ... I like that she doesn’t look like the typical SP heroine but I’m also hoping she is smart & sensible vs being dumb as bricks 

The show is borrowing some concepts I feel 

For those that watch Shaurya Aur Anokhi you will understand the similarities between the leads 

(Both of their mothers left them, they want housewives as a life partner, they are well off and educated)

Also that car scene seems borrowed from IMMJ2 which I find ridiculous in both shows . 

Hoping Sony keeps the show real & original and doesn’t borrow story lines from different soaps 

It’s the first episode so hopefully some of the kinks r worked out. Just don’t want silly theatrics 

I've been Param Singh admirer ever since his 1st show Sadda Haq..  This character Ahaan Veer Malhotra has some similarities to his Sadda Haq character Randhir Singh Shekhawat.. Both the characters had mother issues n was left alone by their mothers..  But unlike Randhir's mother Ahaan's mother hasn't left them according to the new promo.. There's a whole different story..  

Never seen Akshita before .. She's cute n her character Ishqi is just like any other GK heroines .. Bubbly, fun loving with weird habits ...

Car scenes are very common in GK shows...  Sony shows I've heard are different but this is a GK show too.. So chances of not being copied is nil 🙄

I watched two episodes. They seem good to me for now. I don’t find anything new as compared to other Gul shows or current shows on other channel.  But it is not about story but execution, chemistry and character arc. 

I liked the bonding of siblings and how they all have different point of views. 

When can we get forum?

Edited by kankabhor - 3 years ago

i am also waiting for forum...pata nahi kab aayega

Originally posted by kankabhor

I watched two episodes. They seem good to me for now. I don’t find anything new as compared to other Gul shows or current shows on other channel.  But it is not about story but execution, chemistry and character arc. 

I liked the bonding of siblings and how they all have different point of views. 

When can we get forum?

GK shows usually have great sibling bonding.. Be it Arnab-Anjali,  ShivOmRu, Asad-Ayan n here Ahaan-Sonu-Kartik ... One thing I absolutely love abt her shows ❤❤

Didn’t want to watch after the initial promos.   But enjoying. I didn’t realize it was Gul Khan show.  Now the car scene makes sense. It reminded me of QH when Asad meets Zoya!