Akshu has been disowned! 🥲

Posted: 3 years ago

I donā€™t feel like commenting on the story because itā€™s obvious marriage talks with Riya will eventually lead to Kartik marrying Sirat. He will call it his majbori, will cry for an epi or two in front of Nairaā€™s pic and then Naira/ Kaira will be history. 

Riya or Sirat, who cares, both are third angles and will lead to permanent death of Kartik, Sirat more than Riya because with Sirat he will be fully involved, emotionally and physically.

Only person I am truly feeling for in this track is Akshu. Sheā€™s shown to be only couple of months old and has already been abandoned by her father. 

Kartik is too busy to even mention her once, inquire about how sheā€™s keeping up, etc. He left her for days at end. I am just thinking that sheā€™s being treated this way despite him saying heā€™s only living for the kids, they are his priority, etc, whatā€™s gonna happen when he actually admits to his priority being his true soulmate, Sirat? 

PS: I know they canā€™t shoot with kids but itā€™s still annoying how they canā€™t even insert small scenes or dialogues to indicate that Kartik cares for Akshu, as much as claims to. 

Will Kartik agree to marry Rhea for the sake of (His adopted daughter) Sirat?

Haha Kartik just needs someone to obsess over. Once he finds that person, the rest of the world can go to hell.

First it was his dead mother. Then Naira. Swarna took that place for a while after Shubham's death. Again Naira. Then his kids. Now it's Sirat who's the centre of the universe šŸ˜

Naira's 'mothers are better than fathers' argument is finally proven right. After her death, Kartik & Naksh have stopped being interested in being parents. Manish & Samarth were bad parents to begin with. Naitik & Raj banna have abandoned their family for a luxury world tour, I guess šŸ¤£ Only Akhilesh is left.

At this point even evil Rhea cares more about Akshu. She was the only one to point out how will Akshu stay without Kartik if he stays at Sirat's place. Swarna quickly shut her up with 'Vo abhi choti hai. Usse inn chizo ki samajh nahi hai'. Like.. Sure, woman šŸ¤£ Of course YOU think a baby can survive without their parent šŸ˜‚ First hand experience!

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

Haha Kartik just needs someone to obsess over. Once he finds that person, the rest of the world can go to hell.

This is true. Heā€™s a one-dimensional character who can only focus on one character/ one problem at a time. Heā€™s no itv bahu who can manage both house and office at the same time. Such a shame though, because I was really looking forward to the single father track and Kartik managing BOTH the kids together, not abandoning one so he can play kabadi matches for a complete stranger. 

First it was his dead mother. Then Naira. Swarna took that place for a while after Shubham's death. Again Naira. Then his kids. Now it's Sirat who's the centre of the universe šŸ˜

LOL. For a while he forgot about Naira as well and prioritised Mannu šŸ˜‚. 

No qualms in taking care of your sick father but being emotionally vulnerable doesnā€™t give you the right to blame your wife for every damn problem in your life. 

Naira's 'mothers are better than fathers' argument is finally proven right. After her death, Kartik & Naksh have stopped being interested in being parents. Manish & Samarth were bad parents to begin with. Naitik & Raj banna have abandoned their family for a luxury world tour, I guess šŸ¤£ Only Akhilesh is left.

Funny how Naira was glorified for being a single mother but Kartik canā€™t be shown handling the kids on his own, for even a few months. He needs to find himself a wife to babysit his kids. What a regressive approach to a track which could have been such a good one. 
Even today I was so annoyed at him saying how will I take care of Kairav, etc. 

Heā€™s your goddamn child and itā€™s your responsibility to take care of him and make him understand that his mother is no more , whatever it takes. Him seeking Siratā€™s help and kind of ONLY relying on her rather than making a conscious effort on his own was next level bs. Sirat doesnā€™t owe him or Kairav anything, why the expectations? 

At this point even evil Rhea cares more about Akshu. She was the only one to point out how will Akshu stay without Kartik if he stays at Sirat's place. Swarna quickly shut her up with 'Vo abhi choti hai. Usse inn chizo ki samajh nahi hai'. Like.. Sure, woman šŸ¤£ Of course YOU think a baby can survive without their parent šŸ˜‚ First hand experience!

When she grows up, she will run away like her mother did. 

I fear for the baby tbh. Thanks to Naira, Kairav already suffers from abandonment issues, letā€™s see what happens to this one. 

Edited by Kaira_123 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ItsmeSehar

Will Kartik agree to marry Rhea for the sake of (His adopted daughter) Sirat?

Kartik can do anything. I have no expectations from his character. 

He agreed to marry Vedika for Dadi, all it will take is one trip to the hospital for Manish to pressurise him. 
Kids are secondary anyways, who cares how any of this will affect them. 

akshu has no purpose to the story line

seeing kartik struggle to care for her would be more interesting than seeing this kabaddi bullshit for a week straight

i utterly hope everyone changed the channel during that torture

i feel like cvs think the only stuff that sells crying and love 

but honestly look at paki dramas 

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

akshu has no purpose to the story line

seeing kartik struggle to care for her would be more interesting than seeing this kabaddi bullshit for a week straight

i utterly hope everyone changed the channel during that torture

i feel like cvs think the only stuff that sells crying and love 

but honestly look at paki dramas 

Ik she doesnā€™t add anything to the storyline but sheā€™s an integral member of Kartikā€™s life, his baby! 

I know her being there with Kartik could have compromised the storyline, though they could have shown Maudi handling her while Kartik was busy playing kabadi, but a few dialogues here and there wonā€™t hurt. 
For example, he had two proper phone conversations with Swarna but no mention of Akshu anywhere. 
In todayā€™s epi, Akshu was shown to be in Riyaā€™s car instead of being with Kartik & Swarna. Showing her to be in the backseat of Kartikā€™s car in her driving seat or whatever wouldnā€™t compromise the storyline but it will at least be known that Kartik remembers he has a daughter. 

I agree with the rest. Playing kabadi for an entire week for a random nameplate was one of the stupidest things shown lately. 

His sirat is not karthik adopted daughter itā€™s krishna is his adopted daughter and his biological daughter Akshu.

Originally posted by rsmolvi.24

His sirat is not karthik adopted daughter itā€™s krishna is his adopted daughter and his biological daughter Akshu.

That was an obvious joke. Everyone here knows who is who LOL

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

dont doubt on Suwarnaā€™s pearl of wisdom. Kaira gave her ā€œbest motherā€ award ā­ļø in their parivar function.

Man! Itā€™s so easy then to raise a child - just ignore the infant till she learns to talk/walk and then give her importance. No need to bond with her or care for her as a parent - after all usse toh samajh nahi hai na. Bond with the child only after she is 2/3 years old.

Look at Suwarnaā€™s record as a mother- she discarded her son and made her husband think the newborn is dead for 20 years. And thatā€™s completely okay. Coz she is a mother- so she cant ever be wrong. And Kaira supported her too so.