Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

3/16/21 | Trusting the Untrusted

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode illustrated the core concept running in parallel - trusting the untrusted. 

To start off, Kaka Sahib tries to manipulate/deviate Khanderao - a child's mind is a clean slate. They grow up with what is taught to them. Kaka Sahib has a much older relationship in comparison to the newest DIL, Ahilyabai. While Ahilya guided him about the answers through their present knowledge, Kaka Sahib tried to compensate his revenge w/ Malharao through Khanderao. 

Then came along the moment of truth. Khanderao finally reminisced Malharao's advice prior entering the ring of fire. 

1. First coin is distributed to the farmers/vegetable sellers because their harvesting skills are imperative for the growth & cultivation of food.

2. Second coin is given to the one who keeps the horses in healthy condition before their utilization in warfare because they are also involved in safeguarding the entire kingdom which is inclusive of all of the inhabitants whether its the royal family or the rural family therefore, in equivalence to that of the soldiers.

3. Third coin is conferred to the tailor who is involved the manufacturing, garmenting & producing clothes for the inhabitants of the land. (This one is by Khanderao and it shows how knowledge can be useful even in the most onerous phases of the life, his being merely a test of being next subedar in-line). 

4. The one which built up the suspense to give this test a proper closureπŸ˜† - the fourth coin was bequeathed to the priest because an individual doesn't know the answer to everything, therefore, sometimes it is better to leave things to be resolved on their own as opposed to continue to pester the already burdened & stressed mind/heart. 

Now, you must be wondering, where is the "trusting the untrusted" showcasing? I'll keep it short --- Kakasahib's expectation that Khanderao will replicate his answers but to no avail, Khanderao's expectation of responding through Ahilyabai's efforts & support + downregulating his palpable fears, and Malharao's dilemma of Khanderao passing through the ring of fire.  

Precap: The maid of dwarka bai overhears Khanderao & Ahilya's conversation ( I sense some sort of manipulation from Khanderao's end or, for real, he's requesting her to preserve their secret?πŸ˜†). Dwarkabai suggests that Malharao purchases two bangles instead of one. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi dear nice update again.😊

My two cents about the episode.

I actually liked that ahilyabai was provoking khanderao into thinking the answers. She didn't tell him all the answers but made him think about the answers himself with her questions and discussions. It's the nature of a real friend, they will guide you into your best self. The victory was neither ahilyabai's nor khanderao's solo victory, but both of their joint victory. πŸ˜‰

The pride and joy in Malharao's face was really worth  watching.πŸ˜ƒ

But again Dwarkabai and co will try to destroy the bonding that has started to form between khanderao and ahilyabai.πŸ˜’ Let's see what will be khanderao's reaction after knowing that everyone knows about his secret and how ahilya will handle it.

Ps: Sorry for the late reply, was damn busy.

Edited by Sree0796 - 3 years ago
Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another thing that I liked about yesterday's episode was that khanderao didn't fall for Dhanaji Saheb's manipulation.πŸ˜† It gives hope that he will not become victim of unnecessary manipulations in the future. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

The pride and joy in Malharao's face was really worth  watching.πŸ˜ƒ

But again Dwarkabai and co will try to destroy the bonding that has started to form between khanderao and ahilyabai.πŸ˜’ Let's see what will be khanderao's reaction after knowing that everyone knows about his secret and how ahilya will handle it.

Ps: Sorry for the late reply, was damn busy.

Yeah perhaps either the precap is misleading or for real he's asking her to do a favor. Also, no worries, reply at your own convenience. πŸ˜ƒ

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Another thing that I liked about yesterday's episode was that khanderao didn't fall for Dhanaji Saheb's manipulation.πŸ˜† It gives hope that he will not become victim of unnecessary manipulations in the future. 

While it was good to see this, he can be brainwashed thereby my skepticism for the future. While I don't know what the future episodes will showcase the viewers, I also to not witness over-manipulation thereby turning him into katputli in some form or the other.