•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Does anyone know about the relationship of khanderao and ahilyabai in real history? I read in certain sites that khanderao had ten wives. But in some websites it's said that he had only ahilyabai as his wife. I don't know which one to believe. Can anyone refer some good book about Ahilyabai online? Being a history geek I want to know more about Ahilyabai's life.

Edited by Sree0796 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sree0796

Does anyone know about the relationship of khanderao and ahilyabai in real history? I read in certain sites that khanderao had ten minutes wives. But in some websites he had only ahilyabai as his wife. I don't know which one to believe. Can anyone refer some good book about Ahilyabai online? Being a history geek I want to know more about Ahilyabai's life.

LOL, ๐Ÿ˜‚ i also wanna know ...

Evn i wanna knw i read on google sites dt he hd 3 more wives aftr ahilyabai๐Ÿ˜†nywys i will try to gind out myself๐Ÿ˜†

I too wanna know that ๐Ÿ˜†

Here he is coming across as a conceited brat and always trying to rile Ahilya and being nice to her only when he needed some kind of favour or when she is stoking his ego by praising him. 

Sorry to say but Khanderao is totally irritating here right now. 

Originally posted by Nandini25

I too wanna know that ๐Ÿ˜†

Here he is coming across as a conceited brat and always trying to rile Ahilya and being nice to her only when he needed some kind of favour or when she is stoking his ego by praising him. 

Sorry to say but Khanderao is totally irritating here right now. 

LOL, majority of the sources, i'd tried to gain information on him say ahilyabai influenced his wayward thinking & stubbornness...unless there is more info, then i dunno what else to provide on his personality...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†