Stand Out Performance of First Innings?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Which captain's performance did you find most mesmerizing? I personally found Neha's Jag Ghumeya just wow! Splendid! I also think Shilpa's Buleya was fantastic. 

So many favorite performances from the first innings:

- Neha Bhasin's Jag Ghoomeya

- Neha and Ankush's Jo bheji thi dua

- Ankush and Rupali's face-off on Ramta Jogi

- Bhoomi Trivedi's performance on Nagada sang dhol

- Javed Ali and Kailash Kher's faceoff on Arziyan

- Salman Ali's Tu Na Jaane Aas Paas Hai Khuda 

- All of Shaan and Akriti's performances (Mere saamne wali khidki mein, koi kahe kehta rahe, Main aayi hoon UP Bihar lootne, etc.)

Side note: I will never fail to comprehend how Bengal is at the bottom of the leaderboard.

- Special mention to Mismi's rendition of Jaane Kya Baat hai 

Oh yes, Javed & Kailash's face off was stunning, though I feel Javed very easily overshadowed Kailash in that one. He was the clear star, no wonder since it was his own song. 

Originally posted by smallwonder

Oh yes, Javed & Kailash's face off was stunning, though I feel Javed very easily overshadowed Kailash in that one. He was the clear star, no wonder since it was his own song. 

Yet, Mumbai won the league match. I was really rooting for Gujarat... ðŸ˜­

Bhoomi’s Nagada Sang Dhol

Shilpa’s Yeh Nayan Darre Darre

Shaan-Aakriti’s Mere Saamne Waale Khidki

Javed - Kailash’s Arziyan

Ankush and Rupali’s Ramta Jogi

Javed Ali’s Kun Faya Kun

I forget her name but the new girl in Gujarat who sang the song from Guru and the girl who sang Jaane Kya Baat Hai

Edited by Tani91 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Tani91

I forget her name but the new girl in Gujarat who sang the song from Guru and the girl who sang Jaane Kya Baat Hai

The girl from Gujarat who sang Guru is Laaj, I think.

The girl from Bengal who sang Jaan Kya Baat hai is Mismi. She is my favorite out of all the new contestants.

^ thanks

Yes both of these girls are great! Loved their performances

Can anyone tell me what is Rituraj's claim to fame? Did he come in any reality show earlier? Never heard of him.

Originally posted by smallwonder

Can anyone tell me what is Rituraj's claim to fame? Did he come in any reality show earlier? Never heard of him.

There was a show on Star Plus India's Raw Star, Honey Singh was the mentor there. Rituraj won the show and Darshan Raval was the first runner up.

Even I didn't know about him but when I came to know that he will be in IPML, I searched about him.

Thanks ðŸ˜Š Never knew Darshal Raval was also a contestant! He just is so amazing in his flavor of songs