•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Is it me or is there a sense of Deja Vu with current track, and previous track. 

Track 1 - Preesha happy her sister is alive. 

Track 2 - Rudra happy his Mum is alive.

Track 1 - Mahima told a fake story  "miracle" was alive, went to Mental clinic etc 

Track 2 - Mum told fake Story of how Balraj didnt want child (Kabir) has he was going to be disabled.

Track 1 - Mahima Real Motive is Money (Remember other revenge came afterwards) 

Track 2 - Mum (and Kabir) real motive is Money, as With Balraj's death he cant pay. 

Family should look at Balraj's bank records, and see where was this Monthly allowance going, Now this truth is out - Does this mean Bhuvan, and/or Sonia arent connected, what is Sonia's role going forward? How did the DNA report change? I wonder if Kabir real Dad will turn up, Maybe custody battle in past, and Judge was GPS and he recognises them. Preesha should go tell, latest findings to Ahana, and they hopefully team up to get Strong evidence before confronting. 

Posted: 3 years ago

Its literally thw same track. Its so annoying. Plus this sonia character getting close to rudra.. and jealousy and loosing ru again. Like really!? Same old crap. Move on. We get they get jealous. Im over it. 

Posted: 2 years ago

If we compare the 2 cases - in Mahima Track, Mahima Intinally "won" by getting Saransh custody - then Preesha saw "Anjali" Photo and trying to find out truth did fake divorce/marriage etc. Remember Rudra Didn't like Preesha at this stage for losing Saransh and then they made plan. 

I wonder how Kabir\Sulochna will "Win" before the planning of truth comes out. Whats going to happen to Ahana?  

Yh they are similar but I have a feeling this story mght be diff it's no point repeating the same kind of track preesha knows the truth earlier then mahima truth but yh it's the sme thng rudr not supporting her like in mahima case but let's see kya hota hai I thnk they spoiled ahana character for now I dnt like what shes turning in to for her it was never money and property it was protecting her family but her motive gone towards there nw so its weird 

Sonia I thnk she mght turn in to a bit if possessive lover and prob turn negative soon like keerti 

Kabeer changed the sample by bumping infront of yuvraj car and he swapped it with rudr hair it was shown in flashback 

Originally posted by saf7321

Is it me or is there a sense of Deja Vu with current track, and previous track. 

Track 1 - Preesha happy her sister is alive. 

Track 2 - Rudra happy his Mum is alive.

Track 1 - Mahima told a fake story  "miracle" was alive, went to Mental clinic etc 

Track 2 - Mum told fake Story of how Balraj didnt want child (Kabir) has he was going to be disabled.

Track 1 - Mahima Real Motive is Money (Remember other revenge came afterwards) 

Track 2 - Mum (and Kabir) real motive is Money, as With Balraj's death he cant pay. 

Family should look at Balraj's bank records, and see where was this Monthly allowance going, Now this truth is out - Does this mean Bhuvan, and/or Sonia arent connected, what is Sonia's role going forward? How did the DNA report change? I wonder if Kabir real Dad will turn up, Maybe custody battle in past, and Judge was GPS and he recognises them. Preesha should go tell, latest findings to Ahana, and they hopefully team up to get Strong evidence before confronting. 

There is good similarity in this track with Mahima track.. I think what they planned with Mahima track failed & they had to change the plot due to backlash or TRP greed.. so they are trying to recreate it with this track.. Custody battle didn't lead to major Rusha fight or separation. They tried to create MU using Mahima cringe but then due to online backlash changed track to Bhuvan. So, in Mahima track what they planned was a Rusha separation (it was indicated by foreshadowing dialogues) but in reality no actual separation happened, small fights happened but Rusha were always together throughout.. Now they are trying again with a similar track, let's see where it will go.. 

Looking at Precap - of course the Preesha/Mishka plan will fail - I mean Mishka is doing all the Work, dont think Kabeer will fall for it, and by time family come - it will be Mishka in wrong - 

I wonder how Rudra will react to Preesha - 

Originally posted by saf7321

If we compare the 2 cases - in Mahima Track, Mahima Intinally "won" by getting Saransh custody - then Preesha saw "Anjali" Photo and trying to find out truth did fake divorce/marriage etc. Remember Rudra Didn't like Preesha at this stage for losing Saransh and then they made plan. 

I wonder how Kabir\Sulochna will "Win" before the planning of truth comes out. Whats going to happen to Ahana?  

Looks like it's going this way 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

There are some similarities but yh I have a feeling they will get custody fr a bit 

Yes just like Shagun got Ruhi's custody and then Ruhi chose Ishita Maa same way I feel Kabir Mishika will get custody for a while and then I feel  Saransh may get to know the truth that they dont love him in reality but only want him for his 500 crores property and maybe they will illtreat him like Mahima did to him after that he may reconsider his decision in court and say that he wants Preesha and Rudraksh.