kritika sengar is new Meher!

Posted: 3 years ago
Actress who was playing Meher is sick so Kritika sengar is playing her character from now good news😍

I like her. Will miss the old Meher.

No, she isn't replacing nimrit,

She'll play a new character,

Nimrit will come back as Meher, once her health gets better.

Originally posted by Meesh_0304

No, she isn't replacing nimrit,

She'll play a new character,

Nimrit will come back as Meher, once her health gets better.

then how will the show go on without the female lead...I think  kritika may play meher temporarily and once Nimrit feels better she’ll return..  it’s highly unlikely that the story will go on without meher,,.she’s the lead character 

No, she isn't playing meher, new promo is released,

She is playing some new character

Kratika is just doing a cameo. It will be a new track until Meher comes back.

Originally posted by Meesh_0304

No, she isn't playing meher, new promo is released,

She is playing some new character

ok..then how will they explain mehers absence 🤔... I wonder what they are going to say about her not being around 🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Indira1211

ok..then how will they explain mehers absence 🤔... I wonder what they are going to say about her not being around 🤷🏻‍♀️

its a new track...they may show either Sarab or Meher gone abroad. Or Meher may be at Kulwants house.

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

its a new track...they may show either Sarab or Meher gone abroad. Or Meher may be at Kulwants house.

I saw the promo ..the new lady looked like she is stressed out and could have been involved in some accident...she just looked dishevelled...I think Sarab could be made to believe that meher was in some sort of accident and is presumed dead...and eventually when Nimrit returns then meher will be found 🤷🏻‍♀️...this is one possible track..

Originally posted by Indira1211

I saw the promo ..the new lady looked like she is stressed out and could have been involved in some accident...she just looked dishevelled...I think Sarab could be made to believe that meher was in some sort of accident and is presumed dead...and eventually when Nimrit returns then meher will be found 🤷🏻‍♀️...this is one possible track..

sounds interesting...i think the new girl will fall for Sarab

maybe Meher will be in coma