Why did they gave arunita the same song already sung by sayli IYO?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

This is the first performance for which arunita is getting kind of hate/criticism. Everyone's like why is she singing sayli's song, this will be her first bad performance, sayli was better than her in this song etc

We have not seen the full performance but I kind of agree , why give her this song when there are so many and others are getting such good songs?

I have noticed that they are trying to support sayli more since few weeks back. 

And maybe trying to bring arunita down??

Just like they gave Pawandeep Tere Naam which was actually performed by Nihal earlier.

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

This is the first performance for which arunita is getting kind of hate/criticism. Everyone's like why is she singing sayli's song, this will be her first bad performance, sayli was better than her in this song etc

We have not seen the full performance but I kind of agree , why give her this song when there are so many and others are getting such good songs?

I have noticed that they are trying to support sayli more since few weeks back. 

And maybe trying to bring arunita down??

People should listen to the full song 1st, isn't it? 
Vishal Dadlani says in the promo that Arunita's song "dil bhar diya" because it was sung with purity, sacchai and safai. It seems like Sony thinks it is a worthwhile performance to feature the comment.

Also, it is just possible that this is a test for Sayli not Arunita. You have to consider that aspect too. Both are equally at risk.

Arunita apparently sings "Nindiya Se Jaagi Bahar" and "Tu Mera Hero hai" in the Jackie Shroff episode and gets a standing ovation. The 1st I think is a complex Lata song, the 2nd is by Anuradha Paudwal.

Originally posted by Realityshow

Arunita apparently sings "Nindiya Se Jaagi Bahar" and "Tu Mera Hero hai" in the Jackie Shroff episode and gets a standing ovation. The 1st I think is a complex Lata song, the 2nd is by Anuradha Paudwal.

where!

I can't post hyperlinks. Check Pinkyvilla website :)

Why are you posting the same thing several times? Most of your topics are the same!