glad you liked it

next update is ready

Plz post the next update 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sairat07

Plz post the next update 

Sorry got busy in mahashivratri celebration.

Will update soon

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hii, sorry guys for late update, was busy in preparations of shivratri and at office also. Will try to update daily or at least alternate days. This part only has sr part. will cover first fight of sairat in next one. Hope you guys will like this part. Do leave comments and hit like

Part 3

Sai’s Pov

Aai took me to his room or should I say now my room at least temporary because once I complete my education I will leave this place immediately. Aai made me sit on sofa and brought food for me. I had lost my appetite since I kept my foot in this house. How can I eat food when sometime back the members of this house made me swallow numerous insults? I was full till the neck because of it.

“Sai balaa, please eat something or Virat will say that I have not taken care of his wife.” Aai said as she lovingly put her hand on my head.

Once again I couldn’t stop my tears but this time they were happy tears because first time in my life I had experience the loving touch of a mother. Usha maushi was there for me always but the connection which I felt with Gabbar’s aai was something inexplicable. This family was full of people and by marrying Gabbar many relations had been bestowed on me automatically. I didn’t know how many of them were worth my respect and love but with aai I was sure that I got my mother in her.

“I am very happy that Virat married you. I got a daughter in you today.” Aai said again as she feed me food with her own hands.

I couldn’t keep her in dark about the reality of my and Gabbar’s marriage. I couldn’t cheat that pure soul so I told her everything that this is just the marriage of convenience, a mere deal. I expected her outburst but she laughed instead which left me confused.

“Ye shaadi nahi ye deal hai. Meri padhai puri karke main to yaha se chali jaungi.” Aai mocked me as she repeated my words. Then she said something which left me wondering about the future of this relationship.  She said, “The sacred vows that you took before pious fire with the blessings of Gods. That ritual is not so weak that you can reduce it to a deal and walk out of it just like that. 5 years Sai balaa... at least 5 years you will be with Virat, sharing his life, his room like his wife. Are you sure you both wont fall in love?”

I kept sitting there like a statue lost in thoughts when she left the room smiling at me. Her words kept bothering me for sometime until I heard Gabbar’s voice from the balcony just beside our room. I couldn’t stop myself from knowing whats going on.There I saw he was arguing with his so called best friend cum vahini Pakhi.

“I didn’t know you were dying to move on Virat. You pretended to be worried about your brother Samrat and me and now look at you. You got married to a much younger girl than you that too in these circumstances when your brother for whom you claimed to have sacrificed your love have been missing in action.” Pakhi had blamed Virat sir.

I didn’t know why but I so wanted to go there and defend Virat sir at that moment. I mean that woman doesn’t know a thing in what circumstances we got married but she is accusing Virat sir like he had cheated her. But then who am I to interfere in between, So I kept quite.

“Pakhi, you dont need to remind of Samrat. I am his brother. I am concerned about him as much as the other family members may be even more but I dont have to prove it every time to you or anyone else and as far as Sai is concerned, yes, I married her but because her father gave me her responsibility not because I love her or something. This is just a deal. She will leave once she fulfills her dream of becoming a doctor. I am already very guilty at your condition.Whatever happened with you...I held myself responsible for it somehow. You dont need to remind me about it repeatedly.” I heard Virat sir answered back.

I dont know why it hurt somewhere in heart to hear it from him. Although I myself have told everything to aai few minutes ago and he was doing same with Pakhi but hey! She was aai, my mother, I can share my plight with her but what kind of relationship does Virat sir and this Pakhi have between them? Why he shared such personal detail with her? He said he now consider her as friend but friends dont talk like this. Isnt it obvious that they still love each other? Then I remember aai’s words again, “Are you sure you both won’t fall in love?” Now I knew the answer. I won’t allow my heart to fall in love with such a man who already loves someone else. I resolved and came back in the room as I had no interest left to hear their conversation further.

Virat’s pov

Pakhi did it again. She again tried to guilt trip me about Samrat being missing in action. She was accusing me of enjoying my life by getting myself a young and beautiful bride while she is waiting like a widow of my brother for his return. Really? Is she the same mature girl I met in yoga camp? Because right now she just seemed like a jealous girl. Though I had no intentions to share anything to her about my marriage with Sai but I couldn’t keep quiet after her accusations. I didn’t like that she unnecessarily dragged Sai into this. I had felt the need to defend her that time. I have always felt protective towards Sai but now as her husband it was my duty more than ever to defend her, protect her from all false accusations and such situations because doesn’t matter that this is just the deal marriage but Sai has placed her trust in me and I won’t break it for anything.

I went inside the room and noticed Sai has slept on the sofa chair. She was lying there uncomfortably. I shook her lightly to wake her up. She got startled and looked here and there trying to recognize her surroundings.

“Relax, you are with me...” I said as I tried to calm her down.

She kept looking at me for sometime then I offered her a glass of water. My words seemed to have calming effect on her. “I meant to say that you are safe and sound here. You must have forgotten for few seconds as you are not habituated to this room.” I elaborated and she just nodded.

“Why you didn’t change your clothes yet? You can use the bathroom first.” I asked her and she stood up silently to open her suitcase to find her night clothes. I helped her.Accidentally my hand brushed with hers and she almost jumped out of shock.

“I am sorry.” I apologized.But she was looking at me as if trying to read my mind. Then she gave up after sometime and came back changing into the supposedly night clothes. Supposedly,because they were not normal night clothes, they were more of comfortable salwar kurti which one would wear at home. I wanted to ask her about it but restrained myself as I didn’t know I had the right to ask such personal question or not. May be she is feeling uncomfortable in front of me thats why she chose that dress.

“Where should I sleep?” She asked after much contemplation and my answer left her shocked I think. “There is this huge bed in the room. Why are you asking such question?” I answered.

Instantly that expressions was back on her face which was there a few minutes ago when my hand accidentally brushed with hers. And I knew now what does it meant. She was trying to read my mind and judge  my intentions about physical proximity. Oh! What does she thinks of me? Am I some pervert guy who would jump on her at the first opportunity I got? I rolled my eyes and sighed.

“Look, we are married now and we chose trust to be the foundation stone of this relationship. so we have to abide by it. We have no other cot or single bed here. It will look odd if you will sleep in other room. Sofa will give you backache. So the only option is to share the bed with me. I promise I won’t cross my limits. You trust me that much. Don’t you?” I explained and waited for her answer. I could understand her reservations but don’t know why I wanted to hear ‘yes’ from her mouth.

Sai’s Pov

Sharing a bed with him! Hell no! What does he think of himself? Gabbar kahi ka. Mujhe to pakka doubt hai he will try something. Abhi kuch der pehle hi he touched my hand.

“It was just an accident. He was helping you in lifting your heavy suitcase and unconsciously his hand brushed against yours. Stop making a big deal out of it or are you afraid that you won’t be able to control yourself being close to him.” Her inner voice laughed at her.

Enraged from the self insult I accepted what he said. Well, to be honest...I had full trust on him. After aaba he was the only person whom I trusted thats why I had decided to marry him at first place. I knew he was not someone to take advantage of my situation. My previous words were just reaction of a young innocent girl who had never been in a man’s company besides her aaba. So it was all new to me and it was scary to some extent.

He had asked me to change and when I opened the suitcase I had searched for my regular night wear i.e. loose shirt and payjamas but then I realized I can’t walk in them care freely in front of him. So I decided to wear normal and light salwar kurti. I had barely made up my mind that I was going to share room with a man for the first time when he dropped another bomb. Now I have to share the bed with him.

I was thinking about the awkward situation when suddenly a horrible thought struck me. I remembered all the times my friends, Usha maushi with whom I had shared my bed a few times had complained in the morning that I move a lot in my sleep and I almost kicked them out of the bed in night.

“NO! If you did anything like that with him, you will be embarrassed and he will laugh at your for eternity.” Her inner voice warned her.

“I cant do this. Main aapke sath ek bed par....no, this is not possible. Think of something else.” I declared my decision.

“Why? Dont you trust me enough?” He had asked. What was there in his voice? Was it hurt? I thought.

“Its not like that Virat sir. I trust you but...you dont know me...my condition...I...well lets not go into the details. We cant share the bed. Its final.” I tried to explain.

I felt his expressions changed from tensed to relaxed one then to playful one and I wonder what he was thinking?

“Are you afraid of me Sai?” he asked barely containing his grin.

“Huh! I am not afraid of anyone.” I snapped back.

I had just turned back to show him attitude when I saw a full size lizard wagging its tail and it was looking at me from behind the table. It even stuck out its tongue few times. I screamed at the top of my lungs and before I knew I was on his bed, in his lap, hugging him tightly.

Virat’s Pov

For some moments I forgot to breathe. Sai, who was arguing with me over sharing bed was now in my lap and she had her arms wrapped around me as she buried her face in my neck.

“F**k!” I mentally sighed when I felt her hot breath on my neck. I froze and felt like a current rose from her body and got settled in my heart, spreading a warmth everywhere.

Resham si hai ye hawaaein sanam

Aao jara paas aaye sanam

Jaage jaage armaan hai

Jaage jaage hum...

Oh bloody hell! That neighbor Gupta who often disturbs us with late night parties and his love for music. Why on earth he had to play this particular song in that particular moment.

“F**king son of a b***h!”I cursed him mentally.

And as if he listened to it, Gupta lowered the volume. But I was transfixed in that moment. As I looked at Sai who was shaking with fear in my arms, she had her eyes tightly shut. I put some of her hair behind her ear and called her lovingly. She opened her eyes and immediately jumped out of bed again. She was embarrassed, I knew this as her cheeks had turned slightly red.

“Wo...chhipkali...I...I am not afraid of even lions but chhipkali...wo kitni darawani hoti hai. There was a big one beside table.” She explained the reason behind her sudden act of coming close to me and I didn’t know whether to thank to that chhipkali or curse it because it was one awkward but sensational moment for me.

Now I doubt myself, whether it was a good idea to share bed with her? Too late, she already got settled on the bed and I kept looking at her for sometime. She lied down on the farthest corner and I moved my pillow to the opposite side as far as possible from hers. I lied down after sometime and realized it was indeed very bad idea to share bed with her. God! It felt so awkward knowing that she is sleeping at just an arms distance from me.

“Your beautiful wife.” My heart reminded me dreamily as it replayed that brief moment of closeness again.

“She is Sai. Your deal wali biwi. Your zimmedari. Keep your thoughts in check.” Mind warned me and I took a deep breath to control my still racing heartbeats.

I knew its going to be a long night. I closed my eyes forcefully and tried to get some sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

precap- first fight of sairat.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 3 years ago

Aww...could picturize it all as i read it. It was an interesting to read a scene we have already scene with these added pov's...keep writing! 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome Awesome... I cant wait to see what happens next. 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow an interesting update!!

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's so beautiful loved it plz continue. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I read it all part today only.

Awesome ❤️

Updated soon

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update 

really loved it 

so now sai has decided to build a fort around her heart to shield  and i loved virats pov too him wanting to protect her from everything 

dekhthi hai how they will fall in love 

waiting for ur next update 

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago
sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow!!!Amazing update dear!!❤️❤️❤️

Eager to read next one💜