Friday’s Episode (12th March) (Spoiler Alert)

Pranita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I just watched tomorrow’s episode and if you already hate the current track (two half wives) then it’s even worst. A small spoiler: Yug will try to put sindoor in Gunjan’s maang. Honestly that’s the last straw for me. CVs better start being consistent with Kahani and Yug’s character. In the initial episodes Yug seemed nothing like in love with Gunjan and suddenly he is going crazy after her. Plus the spark between Kahaani and Yug is pretty evident, yet I never see Yug standing up for Kahaani even when his family is mistreating her. I understand he loves his family but not calling them out when they do wrong is illogical. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jnndsd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranita03

I just watched tomorrow’s episode and if you already hate the current track (two half wives) then it’s even worst. A small spoiler: Yug will try to put sindoor in Gunjan’s maang. Honestly that’s the last straw for me. CVs better start being consistent with Kahani and Yug’s character. In the initial episodes Yug seemed nothing like in love with Gunjan and suddenly he is going crazy after her. Plus the spark between Kahaani and Yug is pretty evident, yet I never see Yug standing up for Kahaani even when his family is mistreating her. I understand he loves his family but not calling them out when they do wrong is illogical. 

I watched it too, very disappointed 😞. The reason I started watching the series was coz Yug was into Kahani much before Kahani had any realisation- the way he used to look at her, always save her, got emotional when she was in danger etc. The makers have completely lost that track, and I don’t understand why he still calls her liar etc when she has proved her innocence😟There is no regret on his side, I mean he pushed her down the stairs, kidnapped her, got her falsely arrested, forcefully married the list is endless for his selfish reasons and he still blames her 🤦🏻‍♀️. Plus how is he such a big business man and a complete idiot as Kahani always shows him the logic 🧐🧐The inconsistencies in the track are giving me major OCD 😥 a big 👎 

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranita03

Yeah me to also watched the episode.. a disapointment.. Really really wanna some Yuhani moments.. but also them we dont get..

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for this update. 

I stopped watching after the 2 half-wives drama, but visit the forum mostly out of habit.smiley4 Don't think I am starting the show again anytime soon. This is the top show on Colors. This is what the audience wants to see.

kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Thanks for this update. 

I stopped watching after the 2 half-wives drama, but visit the forum mostly out of habit.smiley4 Don't think I am starting the show again anytime soon. This is the top show on Colors. This is what the audience wants to see.

me too! I stopped watching the show.I  find kahani’s antics cringey and yug indecisiveness is no longer endearing 😏