Kundali Bhagya

New promo with prithvi truth being exposed

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Just saw a new promo where Preeta takes the so called damaging evidence against prithvi to Karena bua... I honestly am so fed up I think it may be a dream sequence or as usual Sherlyn prithvi will make an excuse and get away in front of Karena bua and she will believe their rubbish ! But the promo is made so well for the viewers I’m sure this will draw viewers to watch the show and increase the TRP... I’m hoping for the truth being exposed after 4 years and the thrill of it all but a small part also thinks nothing big will come out of it since this show has disappointed us for so long ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

LOL another promo to bait audience into thinking the big exposure of a villain will happen. I've stopped falling for them. 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nothing will happen. 

Even the promo isn't exciting 😆

Nobody will be exposed.

Preeta will be a 🤡 Again...

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: music_girl

Nothing will happen. 

Even the promo isn't exciting 😆

Nobody will be exposed.

Preeta will be a 🤡 Again...

exactly monday precap dekh kr lgega k expose ho jayega but hoga ni.....jarur prithvi ka dream hoga...actually hona b ni chaiye ... he is the only villain I like in kdb...ye bkwas mahira ya us akshay ko kyu ni expose kia ... he was going out of the show anyways... why did they not expose him and atleast show something positive....prithvi to abhi wapas aya h... pm apni situation khud handle krna janta h... usko mahira ki help leni pd ri h... so sad....last time rakhi ne jb dono ko pkda ta... he talked his way out ... then why not now...Prithvi is way intelligent than this... ya inhone kasam kha li h sare characters ko dumb bna dene ki....

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: taher33

Just saw a new promo where Preeta takes the so called damaging evidence against prithvi to Karena bua... I honestly am so fed up I think it may be a dream sequence or as usual Sherlyn prithvi will make an excuse and get away in front of Karena bua and she will believe their rubbish ! But the promo is made so well for the viewers I’m sure this will draw viewers to watch the show and increase the TRP... I’m hoping for the truth being exposed after 4 years and the thrill of it all but a small part also thinks nothing big will come out of it since this show has disappointed us for so long ....

PROMOS OF THIS SHOW HAS ALWAYS BEEN MISLEADING. DEFO BY 1000TH EPISODE THEY MIGHT GET EXPOSED. NOT NOW. 

BY EPISODE 999 BUY FEW COCONUTS AND BE READY. COZ 1000 IS THE MARK. IF EXPOSURE HAPPENS BREAK COCONUTS ON THE FLOOR. IF NOT BREAK THEM ON OUR HEADS FOR EXPECTING TOO MUCH. 

ONE GOOD OPTION FOR THOSE RESIDING IN INDIA ESPECIALLY IN MUMBAI FIND OUT WHERE NAGPAL LEAVES AND BREAK COCONUTS IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE AND SAY 

ABTO BHAI PARDAFASH KARDO. APKI BAHUT MEHERBANI. 1000 EPISODE HO GEYEY HAIN. ABTO HUM AUDIENCE KO BAKSH DO. 

if i was residing in india . I could have done it long back. Nagpal needs to know how desperate we are for prithlyn exposure. 

Edited by Aniash - 3 years ago
taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

How many episodes till the 1000? If there is no exposure in done with watching this show . If they plan a leap I may join back . Star plus has fantastic shows and I hope the trp of the show drops 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

912th episode tomorrow 

Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

exactly monday precap dekh kr lgega k expose ho jayega but hoga ni.....jarur prithvi ka dream hoga...actually hona b ni chaiye ... he is the only villain I like in kdb...ye bkwas mahira ya us akshay ko kyu ni expose kia ... he was going out of the show anyways... why did they not expose him and atleast show something positive....prithvi to abhi wapas aya h... pm apni situation khud handle krna janta h... usko mahira ki help leni pd ri h... so sad....last time rakhi ne jb dono ko pkda ta... he talked his way out ... then why not now...Prithvi is way intelligent than this... ya inhone kasam kha li h sare characters ko dumb bna dene ki....

but it doesn't look like Prithvi's dream. If it is a dream, why should Kritika cry?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU79MbHNrO/

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Funny29

but it doesn't look like Prithvi's dream. If it is a dream, why should Kritika cry?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU79MbHNrO/

there are various reasons she have to cry... jaruri ni pardafaash hua ho...she might cry kyuki kareena b ab ni chahti k prithvi se ye shaadi ho... she might have said something.... ya fir preeta attempted to reveal truth... got humiliated yet again and prithvi feigned being upset about it and left home in anger... shaadi to todega ni wo itni mehnat se jo ki h... pr gussa jarur dikhayega... so may be that is why she is crying... bottomline is do not keep high hopes... kdb is known to crush them...

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Lol I read a spoiler right now by serial gossip that says that preeta shows kareena the evidence and when kareena goes to talk to prithvi about it she sees prithvi and sherlyn hugging. Kareena will tell all this to everyone but nobody will believe her and will accuse her of being narrow minded. Lol I never believe serial gossip, but what do you guys think? Is this a possibility?