Sonakshi Sinha to make her digital debut, 1st Look Out

Posted: 3 years ago
Good luck to Sonakshi. It's time she took the centerstage again. And a cop drama where she gets to be the focus is just what she deserves after playing the flowerpot heroines to action heroes forever. But the audience would probably prefer her sari-clad avatar. I wonder what happened to Heeramandi with Bhansali.

Interesting 

Reema Kagti always has interesting stories to tell. Hope sonakshi doesn't ruin it 

Originally posted by CrimeMasterToto

Interesting 

Reema Kagti always has interesting stories to tell. Hope sonakshi doesn't ruin it 

Zoya and Reema always comes up with interesting films even if I may not like all of them. I have no doubts about Sonakshi's acting prowess. She was very good in Kalank conveying her characters duality very well. A woman of iron who takes unpalatable decisions and stands strong in adversity. At the same time breaking down in private wracked by insecurities and envy. Reema generally works with good actors.

Interesting 

She is actually a good actress with terrible scipt sense. 

I find her better than Tapsee, Bhumi, Jhanvi, Ananya type of?

Directed by Reema Kagti!!!!! This alone is worth me singing up for Amazon Prime again, no joke!!! Maybe this will be the sequel to Lootera in terms of Sona's acting talent being used well we've been waiting for since 2013 ðŸ˜³

[side note: I feel like the "nepotism kids" are desperately using National Pride symbols like army/police uniforms to fight the hate they are getting from trolls, true tea]

Can someone please pay sonakshi Sinha to just stay away from acting? She's terrible as an actress. And a pain for sore eyes.  😂

Surprised to see so many vouching for Sonakshi's acting skills here 

I guess we have two different definitions of good actors these days 

1. Someone who actually does act well

2. Someone who acts better than the A-grade tier of talentless actresses like Shraddha, Katrina, Sonam, Nargis, etc. 

Based on point 1, Sonakshi is a mediocre actress and desperately needs a good director to hand hold her to give a decent performance.

Based on point 2, she is definitely a good actress. 

Surprised to see so many vouching for Sonakshi's acting skills here 

I guess we have two different definitions of good actors these days 

1. Someone who actually does act well

2. Someone who acts better than the A-grade tier of talentless actresses like Shraddha, Katrina, Sonam, Nargis, etc. 

Based on point 1, Sonakshi is a mediocre actress and desperately needs a good director to hand hold her to give a decent performance.

Based on point 2, she is definitely a good actress. 

Watch Lootera. She actually does act well when with a decent director.