Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have heard some sources saying TRP has been low this season and others saying it has been high. Also I have heard reports of going off air come March 27 and then reports of moving to new time slot. At least this post will give us the truth 👍🏼

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: sahilkapur18

I have heard some sources saying TRP has been low this season and others saying it has been high. Also I have heard reports of going off air come March 27 and then reports of moving to new time slot. At least this post will give us the truth 👍🏼

no this is one of the most successful season ever. I'm following the trp ranking since the first week and it got 3rd position in first week , which rarely happens. https://www.indiaforums.com/article/trp-toppers-indian-idol-12-makes-a-direct-debut-imlie-reenters-too_171804?ri=6&rv=6586 . So far , it's not been ranked below 6th position

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Personally this season has been a let down for me due to biased judges and recycled guests but I am glad others are finding enjoyment in this season!!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for posting this thread. I have been looking for the TRPs but never found them. Glad ur sharing them with us 😃

altgr thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sahilkapur18

Personally this season has been a let down for me due to biased judges and recycled guests but I am glad others are finding enjoyment in this season!!

And the reason is the super talented contestants. Yeah most of them are not freshers but they are so good and that's the reason we are watching the show.

altgr thumbnail

So far the the show has been no 1 weekend show from its launch. But with Dance Deewane and IPML starting it will face competition and it's TRP may go down too.

altgr thumbnail

TRP this week is 2.6 (0.1 decrease from the last week) which is very good as it had 2 new competitors Dance Deewane and IPML. Indian Idol is again No. 1 weekend show.