Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

RaghVi Tumka Lagoing!!!

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hellooo everyone New to the Forum... Being a Telugian Made me watch #MehndiHaiRachneWaali I can't Yet say im hooked into it but Our Telugu Ladka #SaiKetanRao Made me watch the show and Man What I can say His attitude in the show was 💥💥 and His acting skills pretty good till now!! And ShivangiKhedkar Is pretty beautiful and Natural in her Acting.. Their chemistry is going to be a Hit one I can say ☺️🔥🔥 

Coming to the topic The way They both were dancing in this caught my attention  Haha And the way Raghav was looking at Pallavi and tumka lagoing is ☺️💃💃  Excited to see what's upcoming?? Want them to see dancing together in butta bomma! What say? His smile in the Last pic tho ❤️

Edited by Kuttisri - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anokhi12 thumbnail

Wlc to the forum 

Haan bhut mazaa aanewale hai

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting epi ahead❤️...Amrutha is also in frame with Raghav & Pallu🤔...

Hope this is not another of her funny dream sequence😆😆

Raghav's eyes r stuck on Pallu in first 2 pics 

Edited by samarp2 - 3 years ago
ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: samarp2

ab ladki hai hi etni khubsurat hmari banda ghure hi ja rha hai ... ese amruta ka hatao yr koi... she and her mother... mr india ki trh gayab kr do un dono ko koi

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kuttisri

Hellooo everyone New to the Forum... Being a Telugian Made me watch #MehndiHaiRachneWaali I can't Yet say im hooked into it but Our Telugu Ladka #SaiKetanRao Made me watch the show and Man What I can say His attitude in the show was 💥💥 and His acting skills pretty good till now!! And ShivangiKhedkar Is pretty beautiful and Natural in her Acting.. Their chemistry is going to be a Hit one I can say ☺️🔥🔥 

Coming to the topic The way They both were dancing in this caught my attention  Haha And the way Raghav was looking at Pallavi and tumka lagoing is ☺️💃💃  Excited to see what's upcoming?? Want them to see dancing together in butta bomma! What say? His smile in the Last pic tho ❤️

welcome dear.. omg butts booma will be 🔥🔥.. raghu ko dekho ... pehle se aag lgi hue hai😂😂

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

What’s the deal with raghav he started to visit her frequently 😆 and now dancing with her as well .hope it doesn’t turn out to be her cousin’s dream which it most likely would be 😆 

Kuttisri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anokhi12

Wlc to the forum 

Haan bhut mazaa aanewale hai

Thank you.. I quite didn't expect him to dance considering Raghu Aloof and rude form 😲

Kuttisri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: samarp2

Yess 👀😏😍

Hope Amrutha Toh Apne Dream Pallu Aur Raghu ko aur Paas aate hue dekhe then 🤣

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thy are soooo cute. 

Kuttisri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ImHemangi

ab ladki hai hi etni khubsurat hmari banda ghure hi ja rha hai ... ese amruta ka hatao yr koi... she and her mother... mr india ki trh gayab kr do un dono ko koi

Haha Ghuregaa phir Suneyega bolke "phir tum mere raste aaye toh pair ke neeche zameen na rahega Ardham Ainda? 😆

I wonder what made him to dance like that considering Raghu Aloof and rude form.. Agar ye phir dream hua na Toh i want more of RaghVi in one frame dream hii sahi, but komlika Jagdish Anna Aur Amma ko dekhnese se Behtar hai 🙏