Posted: 3 years ago

At first i thought raghav will forced pallavi to marriage and than change my mind an thought maybe their marriage will be a compromise

But seeing how raghav is deseprate to please his mum i think she will force him to marry pallavi

Same go with pallavi she will prove the marriage to plz her in laws and 

In the wedding night their tell each others that both are forced and maybe pallavi will be the one to draw limit and tell raghav that she is forced to this marriage and she will never give him the husband place they will be husband and wife only in the eyes of their parents

Hope the cvs give us somthing different not a classic forced marriage 

What you think girls why and how those two will get married

Originally posted by NESRIA

At first i thought raghav will forced pallavi to marriage and than change my mind an thought maybe their marriage will be a compromise

But seeing how raghav is deseprate to please his mum i think she will force him to marry pallavi

Same go with pallavi she will prove the marriage to plz her in laws and 

In the wedding night their tell each others that both are forced and maybe pallavi will be the one to draw limit and tell raghav that she is forced to this marriage and she will never give him the husband place they will be husband and wife only in the eyes of their parents

Hope the cvs give us somthing different not a classic forced marriage 

What you think girls why and how those two will get married

Even I was thinking this. I feel his mother will like Pallavi and to get his mother back in his life, he will get married to her. 

Nahiiiiiiiii ðŸ˜­ I don’t want them to get married on any such conditions. I so hope that they get married purely out the love they’ll have for each other! CVs you better give me this😡

I feel like this will happen. Tbh I kind of prefer it. Adds spice to the show. If they had love marriage it would be too boring. 

Isn't it too early for marriage track but knowing ITV rules what you mention above might just happen

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mages

Isn't it too early for marriage track but knowing ITV rules what you mention above might just happen

Yes it is early to talk about marriage

It is a long way that let them drag as much as they want ðŸ˜‰

Yep. We should get prepared for this emotional thing. 

Originally posted by Makayla200231

I feel like this will happen. Tbh I kind of prefer it. Adds spice to the show. If they had love marriage it would be too boring. 

Excatly it will be nothing intresting to watch

Because knowing our ragu and pallu it will be a treat to watch how this type marriage will do to them

Edited by NESRIA - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mages

Leela no marriage no show.🤣

Strong possibility but we shall see!