Brahmarakshas 2

Anyone liking the double role of Kalindi and Chandni??

Minid thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After the Robin chapter is over. This double role is not exciting at all. Maybe in future episode it will be justified that how these twin sisters have power to kill Brahmarakshas. Let's see. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

not at all... annoying 😖

looks like they are out of ideas... be it br or the new naagin they are repeating same tracks over n over again...

Minid thumbnail

Yes Naagin 5 was diaster . The way they turned down the beautiful love story. And major disappointment was in Kuch toh hai they made the love story curse 😂. Don't know what they are upto. Brahmarakshas 2 was going well and now this annoying twins track. I think Ekta should hire some good people in creative and writing. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Not at all, it's bakwas. Even the Brahmrakshas brother character is unnecessary and drag. I guess he was the original tantrik.

The guy playing police officer is good looking☺️ though, even better then the male lead.

lekshmir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also don't like these twin stories. Lead is Kalindi, but too many scenes for Angad-Chandni. When it was Angad-Kalindi, there were not this much scenes for them. I hate Angad-Chandni scenes. If Chandni was different, it was ok, but here she is trying to copy Kalindi. 

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lekshmir

I also don't like these twin stories. Lead is Kalindi, but too many scenes for Angad-Chandni. When it was Angad-Kalindi, there were not this much scenes for them. I hate Angad-Chandni scenes. If Chandni was different, it was ok, but here she is trying to copy Kalindi. 

may be Kalindi n Chandini have switched.. so Chandini is only Kalindi I think, pretending like Chandini to find out truth of prithvi n shalini...

lekshmir thumbnail

I think Kalindi will come as Chandni. For drama, both should be at the same place. Then family will get confused who is Kalindi. 

lekshmir thumbnail

I don't understand why there is no role for Angad in this storyline. He is the male lead. But he is simply roaming around and keeping eye on Chandni. From last 2 weeks, there is no progress in storyline. Very boring since this Chandni track

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am enjoying the double role track.It reminds me of chaalbaaz with the bgm.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I am enjoying the double role track.It reminds me of chaalbaaz with the bgm.

They should have got another guy for Chandni. BUT I’m enjoying this twin track, i’ve always been loved twin characters for example Seher and sanam in QH2