Gayi thi baajane. Khud hi baaj gayi.

Posted: 3 years ago

I can't stop laughing the way Pakhi didi came running to inform that Devyani is with Sai. She thought let's not waste another occasion to make Sai's life hell. But what happened ? Kaku was super pissed. 🤣 I miss the initial days when Kaku was super strict with her because she didn't know Samrat's money was with her. 🤣

You Ruined Everything! GIF - Ruin YouRuinEverything YouRuinedEverything -  Discover & Share GIFs

So good to see that Ashwini, Shivani and Samrat's mom siding with Pulkit and Devi's love marriage. Probably Mohit too will side with them. 

I am curious to know how come no one knows they both got married. Chalo chhodo that's not a big deal but how come they didn't know she had a kid with him. Did she leave the house for one year at least ? If yes then when she says that she is married how come they think she is hallucinating. I really hope they have a good excuse. 

I am curious and worried to see Virat's reaction tomorrow. Probably he will believe to it but as we know Kaku will make them believe that Pulkit is a fraud or a cheater. 🤔

I loved that scene where Devi was scared and Pulkit was in tears. 

The title ,lol🤣

Bajaane ke liye bajaana aana bhi toh chahiye,ek raat mein seekhne wali kala thodi na hai yeh.

And saying "meri beizzati hogayi" 5 times an episode is not called bajaana.Arre mature people don't know these stuff.She should take tuition from Sai or kaku,the latter will definitely teach her.(Or after watching today's episode, maybe not.Toh kya iska matlab kaku immature hai🤔)

Currently she is the most underrated one in the bajaana category,even Karishma is amazing in this category🤣

Didi aayi bhaag ke Sai ki complaint karne!!

Didi ne room ka mauhal nahi pada aur Devi Tai ke whereabouts bata diye!!

Didi ko kaku se padi daant!! Didi darr gayi, bohot time se kaku aise nahi bhadki na didi par!

Didi ne apni maturity mein bol diya ki Devi Tai ko kamre mein lock karke rakhne ko toh aap hi ne bola tha badi mami!! unhe samajh nahi aya, badi mami aisi kyun bhadki, unhe laga woh khush hoti...

Aur C-gang ke chehre ka rang udd gaya!!

Tabhi kehtein hain hamesha aapne saare sathiyon ko raaz bataya karo, kya pata kaun sa raaz kab khuljaye!!

Bechari didi ki kya galti thi, woh toh chugli karne aa rahi thi!! Ab khud pareshan hogayi, yeh tak notice nahi kiya ki koi naya insaan room mein hain!

Waise sonali aur omkar ke expression keh rahe hain, hey deva kisse pala padgaya hamara, bilkul akal nahi hai isseh. Poore plan par paani phira diya..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aaj ka mera favorite scene!

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

The title ,lol🤣

Bajaane ke liye bajaana aana bhi toh chahiye,ek raat mein seekhne wali kala thodi na hai yeh.

And saying "meri beizzati hogayi" 5 times an episode is not called bajaana.Arre mature people don't know these stuff.She should take tuition from Sai or kaku,the latter will definitely teach her.(Or after watching today's episode, maybe not.Toh kya iska matlab kaku immature hai🤔)

Currently she is the most underrated one in the bajaana category,even Karishma is amazing in this category🤣

I agree... actually it's not that she doesn't know how to bash someone. It's just that others are better. 🤣 If we see she is the one who starts bajaoing but then Sai, Virat, Ayi starts replying her back. 🤣

Originally posted by Svt611

Didi aayi bhaag ke Sai ki complaint karne!!

This is my favorite scene of the day. 

Bechari didi ki kya galti thi, woh toh chugli karne aa rahi thi!! Ab khud pareshan hogayi, yeh tak notice nahi kiya ki koi naya insaan room mein hain!

@Bold: Cracked me up. 🤣🤣 Cheapo se Chugli Devi. 🤣

same to same hogaya didi ke sath!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Svt611

same to same hogaya didi ke sath!!! 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 Wohi daur. 😲

It was indeed the moment of the day -- the icing on the cake was Bhavani addressing her as "Tu"