Story 9 Months Ki

What did Sarang’s mother tell Alia?

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

What do you think? 

The precap muted her voice. She looked very serious & i think the impression is that she is angry with Alia

I think she may just want to make sure to get Alia safely away from the dangerous duo of father & aunt. 

What do you guys think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

What do you think? 

The precap muted her voice. She looked very serious & i think the impression is that she is angry with Alia

I think she may just want to make sure to get Alia safely away from the dangerous duo of father & aunt. 

What do you guys think? 

I was surprised that they muted her but I guess that was to make people curious.. but what did you think of her reaction? I was pleasantly surprised. I mean she was very mother-like but it was nice that she was letting Alia go. 

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

I was surprised that they muted her but I guess that was to make people curious.. but what did you think of her reaction? I was pleasantly surprised. I mean she was very mother-like but it was nice that she was letting Alia go. 

Yes it was a very loving motherly reaction but also glad she let Alia go.
There is so much depth & aspects if how & why she let her go but it is mainly willingness to protect both Alia & her son as she can see he loves Alia but she does not think he’ll be able to override his father AND Alia & circumstances  to get what he wants