Raghav..more shades are explored 👍👍

Posted: 3 years ago

Day by day we get to c more shades in RaghavπŸ‘πŸΌ...

Angry emotional & now traumaπŸ₯Ί..

He's one of a kind hearted soul❀️...it was shown from his love for kids & his sister- mom...today he showed kindness for the people too who were standing in line for temple..

Pallavi assuming her own theory on Raghav( just like other typical female lead), where even he doesn't mind her thinking wrong of him ..( that should be for few days till he becomes softy❀️ towards her)

It was so sad to c him falling down like thatπŸ₯Ί..& his panic attack πŸ₯Ί....such a strong person breaking down like this was sadπŸ’”..it was nice to c Pallavi rushing towards him❀️...though she didn't say anything...( He will be her first love too,... as mentioned earlier, with Mandar it was her arranged marriage)

More then Pallavi we can c Raghav thinking more about her❀️, though not romantically yet, more of revenge mode ...

P.s...his mother India dialogueπŸ˜† was funny for Pallavi...to not to give him lectureπŸ˜†

I too find him really intriguing. Too sorted and too complicated at the same time. β€οΈ

Hes definitely a soft person and isn't evil. I wonder who that lady he was talking about saying she ruined everything. 

I’m liking the character of Raghav very much so far. I am curious to know how many more shades we will get to see of him. I really want to see the deeply mad lover in him. ❀️ Just wondering how they will come close and I hope he falls in love first. 

Originally posted by Makayla200231

Hes definitely a soft person and isn't evil. I wonder who that lady he was talking about saying she ruined everything. 

May be someone from his past...not sure

Originally posted by Cherrydreamsxx

I’m liking the character of Raghav very much so far. I am curious to know how many more shades we will get to see of him. I really want to see the deeply mad lover in him. ❀️ Just wondering how they will come close and I hope he falls in love first. 

Same here😊😊...specially romantically...hopefully they stick to leads interaction more, then other drama , especially of Pallavi's kaki

raghav is a very interesting so many shades and layers not one dimension thus this make his character so interesting mysterious and intriguing

Originally posted by Mages

raghav is a very interesting so many shades and layers not one dimension thus this make his character so interesting mysterious and intriguing

Can't agree more to that πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Originally posted by Makayla200231

I agree. I like that scene when he is watching Pallavi via the camera. His intent is to torment her but when she tears her blouse, he immediately averts his gaze even though nobody can know that he is observing her. That speaks to his character. 

He wears his heart on his sleeve. After watching Gul Khan's heroes who hide their feelings from everyone, SSO was the worst, this is so refreshing. He shared his admiration for Pallu with Farhad so openly. Will he bear his heart to her as soon as he realises that he is in love with her?