Turning point

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Any one watch Rups and Sudhanshu sir sbs segment ?? in the segment they said something big gonna happen in the show and that will be turning point

what u think what will happen ? pakhi  suicide and that make vanraj realize kavya is wrong choice or something else will happen ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

might be or someone heard kavia while she was talking to Rakhi or Rakhi might have recorded it ?

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

might be or someone heard kavia while she was talking to Rakhi or Rakhi might have recorded it ?

why would rakhi record she want same  to destroy shah's 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

Any one watch Rups and Sudhanshu sir sbs segment ?? in the segment they said something big gonna happen in the show and that will be turning point

what u think what will happen ? pakhi  suicide and that make vanraj realize kavya is wrong choice or something else will happen ?

Hmmm I think somebody heard kavya words with rakhi then they will show the hell to her or make sure her plans back fire 🔥 in that house may be kinjal🤡 will hear it or pakhi wait wait or kavya gets out cat in the bag her so called stuppid preggy thing🙄🙄😧😧

Edited by favjassi - 3 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hmmm I think somebody heard kavya words with rakhi then they will show the hell to her or make sure her plans back fire 🔥 in that house may be kinjal🤡 will hear it or pakhi wait wait or kavya gets out cat in the bag her so called stuppid preggy thing🙄🙄😧😧

pakhi may b overhear becoz in precap she was soo pissed off on kavya she literally throw drink on her🤣

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

pakhi may b overhear becoz in precap she was soo pissed off on kavya she literally throw drink on her🤣

Hmm may be anu and vannu will confront her due to spilling coke on kavya then pakhi feel bad and attempt sucide 🥱🥱😬😬

psforums thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But this will not be good for Anupama. She will again be blamed for the separation thing. Because you know Vanraj is cleared off of all his mistakes as soon as he said he wants to live with his glorified maid. I mean he realized being seen with a pretty girl comes with a big price. He would have to do all his work on his own and so he made his choice. 

The only one who is at fault is Anupama in the eyes of baa, pakhi and toshu. Pakhi i still give her some credit being a teenager and wanting both sides of the coin. But baa is a woman and a mother and she should understand what Anu is going through. Toshu is a married man, thats all i would say. Just because you are not man enough to handle tough situations, you cannot just blame your mother for not giving you a fairytale life. He was only mad at his dad when it affected him and Kinjal and now he is back to his usual self. 

Rohil.ban12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I saw Rupali’(Anupama)s story of shooting at night. So I think they are going to follow Marathi version track here where Pakhi will run away from home at night and all the family members will search for her. She will not commit suicide rather will run away or will roam on streets in devastated state thinking no one loves her.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hope so Anupama would not face any problem.

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But no other cast members had night shoot for this sequence. Only anu vanraj and pakhi were present in the insta stories. So i think there will be a major breakdown for all 3 pakhi anu and vanraj .