•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

This is getting so tiring. Both Sai and Virat love each other and it’s very clear, Virat loves sai more than sai loves him because sai is more concerned about other people while Virat ‘s only concern is sai. They should just hug & have kids and lead a proper married life. 😒 but I guess it might be a bit odd since sai is only 18 while Virat is 27/28/29 and so they cannot consummate the marriage now, it will look wrong  

i guess iss show mein age pe zyaada focus nay karte, after their love confession, i heard that sai will only decorate the room and all. lol😆

Originally posted by idkwhattoput

This is getting so tiring. Both Sai and Virat love each other and it’s very clear, Virat loves sai more than sai loves him because sai is more concerned about other people while Virat ‘s only concern is sai. They should just hug & have kids and lead a proper married life. 😒 but I guess it might be a bit odd since sai is only 18 while Virat is 27/28/29 and so they cannot consummate the marriage now, it will look wrong  

Yeah, I think that is a reason too for delaying the confession. It has to look natural at the same time Virat shouldn't look like a pedophile.  They can't just show intense romantic scenes just like that.     

I don't think virat loves sai more than she does him. She merely keeps a distance because of his pendulum behavior. He has so far on several occasions demonstrated far too much concern for pp than needed and ahe knows their past. Despite all that Sai is concerned not only about virat but his whole family. Uparse jitna bhi jhagda karein ultimately she cares about bk gang too . 

I don’t  understand why a 18 year old cannot have a sex life especially if she is married . A 18 yr old is an adult ,there is no issue legally or medically if an 18 yr old want to indulge in physical intimacy. Anyway , Sairat have a long way to go before they can reach to this stage . Sai has typical FL characteristics where she will put everyone above Virat including Pakhi . I kind of agree Virat loves Sai more than Sai loves him at this stage . Let’s see in future if things change .