Virat will throw sai in upcoming episode

Posted: 3 years ago

Virat will throw sai in upcoming episode he will make her stay outside at midnight and he will again denied her food 

Ye hume already maloom hain aur koi nayi update

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Sai UM ke saath GC chali jaayegi πŸ˜†

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 3 years ago

Aur virat peeche peeche chali jayega , bas donom ko GC mein settle karvadoo away from toxic family

For me it is news as i never heard about it...

what about his promisehe took on Sai's head if he will himself repeat the silly action of denying food to her and he will throw her out..Hope this time no time to forgive etc she will just leave.

Whole night she stays outside. Next day she informs the neighbors what happened either her before going to her place.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

For me it is news as i never heard about it...

what about his promisehe took on Sai's head if he will himself repeat the silly action of denying food to her and he will throw her out..Hope this time no time to forgive etc she will just leave.

Yeah, he again will deny her food and break his promise, just like he broke all his promises to pakhi lol. This time it will take virat getting shot to get sai's forgiveness unlike how easy it was this time, so I guess that will serve him a good lesson about repeating the same mistake and breaking promises. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Lovely2021

Whole night she stays outside. Next day she informs the neighbors what happened either her before going to her place.

That's awful, and technically classes as domestic abuse to throw your partner out of the house like that instead of giving them the chance to arrange a place to go before they leave. 

Again??? πŸ™„This is just going in circles, screeching competition, khana bandh, throwing out of house n then mannafaoying by just gvng some lame excuses or candy floss. I'm thoroughly pissed. 😠