Kairav died and woke up looking fine

Posted: 3 years ago

🤣

sirat refusing kartik after he helped her when she sold - her house and her integrity🤓just was such a waste of my time for ten minutes

Just found her annoying again

also the fact sirats able to drop her accent at the drop of her hat 🤣

makes me laugh bad acting - it shouldnt be natural to her

i enjoyed some of the lines like kartiks devta roop thats a good one

-- the garland landing on sirat is so dumb🤣and impossible i wish it hit her face rather

Idc about Sirat. She’s crossing the lines of being selfish and self obsessed. The loud screeching is becoming intolerable. All the pushing and pulling in the car was unnecessary and ott. Someone needs to remind Shivangi how to act. 

I was more disappointed with Kartik’s reaction because I expected more than him just standing there while Kairav apparently died. I think he’s gotten so used to people dying and coming back, that maybe he was waiting for more to happen to Kairav than his heart stopping. Bad writing and bad execution. Maybe Moshin is tired of all the crying as well and needs a break to reconnect his emotions with the audience. 

I will excuse logic if Sirat’s accent goes away for good. Kartik should get her extensions as well, so the wig disappears as well. 

Precap is next level cringe. They all just gonna act as if it’s been years since Naira died with Kartik full on enjoying the festivities and getting ready for his 5th marriage? 

I Wondered what forced her to rethink And she came back...,🤔🤔  

Originally posted by Kaira_123

Idc about Sirat. She’s crossing the lines of being selfish and self obsessed. The loud screeching is becoming intolerable. All the pushing and pulling in the car was unnecessary and ott. Someone needs to remind Shivangi how to act. 

Ikr! the loudness and ottness of it is getting super annoying now. Acting needs to be toned down. One can act as a /loud character without screeching too.

Mohsin looks done with it too. He seems tired to me.

Originally posted by Sense9

Ikr! the loudness and ottness of it is getting super annoying now. Acting needs to be toned down. One can act as a /loud character without screeching too.

He seems more disinterested to me. Can’t blame him, the writing has been too repetitive for his character. Kartik is stuck in a loop with no real story arc & depth. 

Even the actors seem to be struggling to create chemistry between the characters. Kartik & Naira, as characters, used to balance each other out even when they were being ott. Here Kartik more or less represents the audience when Sirat is shouting, he has this whatever, get me out of here expressions. 

I am totally over Sirat & Shivangi. I only watch her scenes with Kartik. It’s Kartik/ Mohsin who have started to disappoint me because I expect a lot out of the character/ actor. He’s the one I have been watching the show for since Naira’s death, so I expect something better than just staring with blank expressions when his son apparently died or could have died 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

Originally posted by Kaira_123

I was more disappointed with Kartik’s reaction because I expected more than him just standing there while Kairav apparently died. I think he’s gotten so used to people dying and coming back, that maybe he was waiting for more to happen to Kairav than his heart stopping. Bad writing and bad execution. Maybe Moshin is tired of all the crying as well and needs a break to reconnect his emotions with the audience. 

I will excuse logic if Sirat’s accent goes away for good. Kartik should get her extensions as well, so the wig disappears as well. 

Precap is next level cringe. They all just gonna act as if it’s been years since Naira died with Kartik full on enjoying the festivities and getting ready for his 5th marriage? 

Seriously WHY IS THERE SO MUCH CRYING IN THIS SHOW. 80% of the time they're just crying lol it's too much man. & also the way Sirat behaved was just wtf?? She went and sat on top of a car?? 😂😂😂

Edited by Kabhi18 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sense9

Mohsin needs a new show..he played Karthik beautifully and his acting was far better than Shivangis OTT acting both as naira and Sirat.  Why did naira and Sirat both have to be loud over talkative obnoxious women ...who know it all. This time they could have given Shivangi a more subdued refined quieter classier character...a lovely mature woman who will bring calm and peace to karthik and kairavs life...but they gave us another loud, immature young woman.. Anyway back to mohsin,..I think he should quit the show and get a new show..there’s so many new shows out now with lead male characters that will be a refreshing change for him. The role of karthik should be recast with an older actor...if they insist on keeping the show on air...and Sirats character is a waste of time ..she’s more like an older sister to kairav than mother ..sirat should exit the show..get an older woman for karthik...and take a generation leap...karthik and nairas story is exhausted.. I really like mohsin and would love to see him in a new show ...😀

Originally posted by Kabhi18

Seriously WHY IS THERE SO MUCH CRYING IN THIS SHOW. 80% of the time they'te just crying lol it's too much man. & also the way Sirat behaved was just wtf?? She went and sat on top of a car?? 😂😂😂

Sirat is an immature loud obnoxious young woman...how can a person like her be a mom to kairav and a wife to karthik,...these writers have lost their marbles,.🤦🏻‍♀️

Never cared about things like hairstyle or accents while looking at characters. But even I found the whole 10 mins irritating. It was like being back to vedika track which I just skimmed through. 

If anyone understood what they are conveying please help me understand. Was it supposed to be funny? Where are they taking this 😫

Momo and Shivangi both need a new show the current stuff is saturated. 

They should get a new couple and carry on from there...

Lol you guys are right he looked barely bothered kairav died

i think they edited that scene poorly... 

probably didnt die in the original cut but they made another one in which it made that scene more awful than it was

Yes sirat has been quiet unbearable. 

You see i wasnt complaining for nothing her car sitting and trying to hard to be CUTE is so annoying

Kartik is mature now he wont think all of this CUTE anymore

why should he adopt another child