Chaat ki aa gayi plate but chat needed for the fresh slate... - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Good afternoon janki

Aapka case DIG sir ko de diya tha , dekhiye unhone aapko dhund nikala.

haan DIG sir ka phone mere bodyguard ko aaya tha jab hum chaat ki dukaan par jaane ka plan bana rahe thay πŸ€£ phir socha pehle yahin par tapak jaati hoon! 

Originally posted by Svt611

Janki I was waiting all day for your analysis, even during work would refresh to see if you had posted...

I love the analysis!!!!

Truly wonderful.. the way you catch these small nuances and moments in the episode and explain it here makes a huge difference in how i perceive the show.

So thank you for the amazing post, like always!! β€οΈ

Oh dear! I am sorry to keep you waiting πŸ€—but I was equally anxious to post . Just got caught with a few things. β€οΈ

Thank you so much!  

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Your post is simply awesome. I too loved the feeding scene and it was significant. Yes, we share the same plate and spoon with our loved ones. When Ashwini saw them feeding other she was sure that things will get back to normal but in came Patralekha and she was dismayed to see them having food together. All this while she thought this is just a deal but now she has realised that Virat has truly moved on and there's no looking back. She had a feeling that after the fight things will get worse but lo and behold they had already resolved and patched up. 

Her conversation with her mother made me feel that not only has she been brought up to get whatever she wanted but also raised in an extremely cocooned environment where she doesn't even know that there were fights between her parents  -- much as we would say children should not witness parents fighting, it is important that they know that relationships have dynamics. Healthy disagreements, compromises and also differences of opinions are normal. When you put up a facade in front of a child, he/she grows up as an insecure individual with no sense of self-worth during a conflict situation, almost unprepared to accept the solution that would be sitting right in front of them. 

Originally posted by jankiraghav

Good afternoon sisterhood! 🌷🌷

Today the mood is built for an evening chaat outing 😜

Ab the "make up fight" menu was so tempting that a visit to the chaat house is mandatory. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Whoever wants to join please do... I promise lip smacking dahi pooris and whatever you like. Kisi ke Saath share Karna ho toh unhe bhi Lete aana πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ˜œ

Picking my moments from today --

Today Chavan Saheb gave lessons in how food is broken down into energy. But does he know that for a third person watching the act of food-sharing and feeding between a couple, it is a big indicator of the level of intimacy in their relationship... It has been a very established fact of intimacy that sharing a plate of food, feeding one another -- and that too with the same spoon -- is one of the 'physical' intimacies that are shared among the closest people -- especially spouses. 

Two people witnessed their moment of intimacy -- Aai, with all her good wishes and sincere prayer to keep them safe from evil eyes; and then the evil eye herself, who couldn't stop applauding them for their 'beshkimti' private moment in their private space and even rue the fact that she didn't have a camera on her to click the picture to share on the Chavan family WhatsApp group...

It made me think of the most commonly asked question: Does good win over evil or does evil triumph?

Aai - in her moment of anxiety and worry when she learnt that Sai was leaving the house, instinctively assured Usha Maushi and rushed to stop Sai from leaving. At that moment, it appeared as if Ashwini did not have the hope that Virat would have sobered and been in the frame of mind to stop Sai from leaving -- or perhaps that he would even know that Sai was leaving. For the first time, she appeared to be in no mood to pander to Virat which is understood by the fact that she was first concerned about Sai and Usha having a meal more than Virat. (and of course, Bhavani could only think of Chavan niwas ki maryada rakhne wala mard being hungry). 

The moment Ashwini sees Virat and Sai feeding each other the morsels of the meals, she knows they are taking steps towards reconciliation and leaves with a sincere prayer to save them from all evil eyes and to give them the faith to trust one another to rebuild that which has been damaged.

Patralekha witnesses that same moment in her moment of newfound hope that the fight has been the "ultimate"-- almost like a nail in the coffin in which the marriage was brought home. Yes, wasn't she aware that it was a marriage that was lying in a "coffin" that would be eventually buried once the consideration (Reason) of the deal between her 'imaginary husband' and his 'deal wife' was complete -- that she would become a doctor and leave? It was always supposed to be a 'dead marriage'. At the back of her mind, she was always worried about the deal wali shaadi becoming a 'dil wali shaadi' because she knows cohabiting in the same room can never leave two people untouched (not physically) by one another's love and affection. in between, she has witnessed the moments of Virat's conviction for Sai, his support to her against his family-- something that she could never have for herself when she needed it the most. When he refused to take her hand in marriage, it was because of this "family" that he rejected her... It also makes me wonder why does she not harbour a grudge against the family, actually? Is it because she thinks they would have eventually accepted her as 'wholeheartedly' (pseudo-feelings) as they have done now or because she knows that the only way to avenge her "beizzati" is to use the family as a crutch/cover? 

So, Patralekha until now never witnessed Sai and Virat's moments after their fights and disagreements that she thought were big enough for "Virat apne aap ko kuch kar na le"... Today, was the first time she actually witnessed their intimacy that she had only once heard of during a conversation between Ashwini and Sai. She actually witnessed them 'breathing life' into what she thought was the 'dead' marriage. 

The face-off between Sai-Virat and Delusional Didi was a pretty good one because Virat did not actually stay silent this time.  Thank God for small mercies... Usi par hum zinda Hain...

Loved each of Sai's dialogues to Delusional Didi -- and each coming not as a retort to the 'taunt' but as genuine advise. It might appear as a reply to her acerbic comments about husband and wife, but Sai with all her goodness actually wishes well for Vahini. 

Right from her reminder about her 'atmasamman' to PP's 'beizzati' rant and her reminder to PP about her 'conduct' in a couple's room. 

In fact, Sai brought up the issue of the 'relationship' of "bura lagna" and expectations between Virat and PP and it was another 'missed chance' from Virat to clarify the 'sach' between Sai and PP. 

Of course, one would desire that he should really open his mouth spashthly and make the stand clear because the "mera sach tumhare sach se alag hai" has been said to both Sai and Vahini but the spashthta is yet to be communicated to at least the 'wife'. I think it was a definite moment where he could have addressed it and backed Sai's comment about Mohit and Karishma with equally stern words about it being the space that belongs to the husband and wife. Does anyone believe in striking while the iron is hot? It was the perfect moment to end this entire "butting in" business. But no, how would we continue watching the show with 'special effects of zehereeli vahini'?

Moment of the day: 

To me, the moment of the day came from Patralekha's conversation with her mother:

"Ek baat poochun... Aapke aur Baba ke beech mein kabhi aisa hota hai ki aap dono ke beech khoob jhagda hua ho aur aap dono hi baad me maan gaye hon.."

"Haan, ek baar kya, aisa hazaar baar hua hai. Aur hum dono hi kya, har pati patni mein aisa hi hota hai..." 

"Matlab Sai aur Virat bhi pati patni ban gaye hain?"... 

It was not easy for her to witness the moment when she saw them breathing life into what she assumed was a dead body between them. All the time, so far, she has walked into their space when they have been silent, at a distance from each other physically or emotionally -- when they have been fighting or anxiety taking over their conversations. She has seen them turning their backs on each other in public. She has always found the space between them, where she could slide in and make her presence felt. Today, was the first time she witnessed that space had been "sealed". She could not find that space even when they were physically distanced apart -- when Sai was nowhere in close physical proximity to Virat, when she was outside the house and even when Virat was brooding alone in a distant corner. Yet, there was no space for her to slide in because it remained occupied by Sai even in her absence. When she tried to breach that space, she was snubbed and pushed away hard. 

And finally, she witnessed them 'sealing' that space they had created in their own moment of loss. Her meltdown in private was her acknowledgement of the fact that she had been trying to find her hope so far, assuming that the 'dead' would eventually be buried and she would have that space to herself because it should have originally "belonged" to her. But that is not going to be the case. A woman's instincts about a man are strong. And Patralekha's intuition about Virat's 'connection' with Sai has been right from the first time she heard him speak of her. 

Her mother's words were a reminder to her about the world's biggest fact, as Ashwini said, "Pati patni ke beech me kya chalta hai, ye sirf unhe hi pata hota hai.."

It would be so apt if Patralekha can still accept the reality and decide to find her 'atmasamman' that Sai spoke of. The reason why she feels the "beizzati" is not because someone else is doing it to her but because she is actually keeping her 'atmasamman' at stake to be able to get a oneupmanship in the power struggle that she's actually running alone -- "Sai jeet hi gayi" ... But Sai is actually running no race! 

I can't help but ask --ye Vedi Vahini ke room mein aise kya special acoustics use kiye hain that she can get away with all kinds of sounds, screamings and vase breaking -- without drawing the attention of the ever-ready sound investigators in Chakram niwas? πŸ€”πŸ˜‘πŸ™„ Right from her suhaagraat wali cry "Main tumse pyaar karti hoon Virat" to her screaming all day of the never-ending Sunday and the ultimate tehes nehes of the pots and trinkets in the room-- and no one can hear her?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ Kamaal hai! Aur wahan, lead couple ke bedroom se toh whispers bhi udd udd kar bahar aa jaate hain? Ye kaisi nainsaafi hai? πŸ˜’πŸ‘Ώ

Coming to the "sealing space" part: There is a lot left to be desired, a lot left to be stated and clarified. A lot of unanswered questions need to be asked again and answered spashthly (Will Websters' or Oxford accept the entry of this word to be included??πŸ˜ŽπŸ€“) There are unsaid emotions that need to be ironed out. And of course, the latest knot that has been added to the already tangled rope with the public spat needs to be "untied" eventually.

The attempt at reconciliation is filled with tender moments in the evident effort to move on from the ugly spat --most real life couples make the mistake of pushing away the crux of the fight aside while trying to first broker peace. But in this case, the marriage is far from being a rock solid one. The attempt has the potential to come down like a bridge built with a pack of cards that can never be strong enough to withstand even someone blowing a mild wind by their mouth at it -- and unfortunately there are more than a handful people waiting to bring their precarious bridge crashing down. Someone play the 'London Bridge is Falling Down' rhyme for them for tips... 

Sai's "Aapko mere haath se khaana hai, toh saaf saaf boliye na... ye drama karne ki kya zaroorat hai" -- it is a symbolic line. It applies to their entire relationship and the issue it faces -- lack of spashthata. πŸ€₯πŸ€•πŸ₯΄

So, Why does it seem that 'evil' can win over good? Does it always win over good? Does Good really triumph over evil? 

Now, I first want to say that by 'evil' I don't mean people are "Evil". They do evil things because of warped reasons that make them feel justified in trying all means to achieve the 'goal'. It also depends on who is telling the story that decides who is 'good' and who is 'evil'. 

It depends on the "good". I don't think it is fair to generalise that good will always triumph. Good has the potential to triumph but in an ongoing war between good and evil, evil can definitely win if the good is unwilling to go far enough to thwart the bad. The weakness of the 'good' in a war is that it does not think of "outsmarting" the evil by hook or by crook -- using any necessary means, at the cost of conscience, is the doing of the evil. The goodness of the 'good' actually makes it vulnerable and easier to defeat. 

Evil thrives on selfishness and greed (for power, oneupmanship or whatever be the consideration). Evil does not conform to rules, values or even ethics because it puts survival first. 

That makes it even more significant for the 'good' to do much more than just believing in its value system... if not, evil can certainly appear like it is trampling the good, although deep within the fruits are only borne by the good. 

It's time for high-tea, but what would a high tea 🍡🍡🍡 party be without the dose of coffee β˜•β˜•β˜•

Aaj aane mein der huyi, lekin aa hi gayi 

Kaisa tha din, do baatein pyaar ki kar ke batao na... bhook mitao na! 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Love you all,

❀️J 

Madam aapko salaam, aapki analysis humara din bana deti hain. Thanks for making it happen, was missing it since morning. Watched the episode first and then read your analysis. However re-watched the episode post reading your analysis. 

Well it was a good episode and no over the top drama. And I think I did like all the scenes that played out. Virat though was sober but was still feeling guilty for what he did. And that reflected in his actions, emotions and dialogues for that matter. 

Sai takes everything at face value, so guess she has also acknowledged his apology and did not want him to feel guilty for what has happened. 

Well Vahini has gone on another level of delusion, tila kay bolaycha tech samjhat nahi. The man was loud and clear when he said "Mere dil mein tumhare liye koi feelings nahi hai, na kabhi ho sakti hain" phir bhi ye madam itna react kyun karti hain. What Sai told her was absolutely right, its about your self respect which you are crushing by behaving like this. Pan hyana kon samjhavnar. 

But somewhere I do pity her, she hasn't seen a married life, has not felt the affection of the other human (her husband), she is vulnerable and that makes her obsessive. The question she asked her mother made sense and she thought after such an argument they wont make up. It was a very nice scene actually. Execution is an issue, i had a problem with the trio scene as well, the scene was very well placed but somehow Pakhi's character brings the scene down (pulls the chemistry down - this is my feeling could be completely wrong). 

I think Virat did address the elephant in the room (a little), I think he was clear to the ladies about what he feels about. Told Vahini.....i have no feelings for you and told Baiko.....you matter to me. 

No where he mentioned to Vahini that i don't have feelings for you as i now have feelings for Sai. Thats his Status Quo simple and he has been maintaining that stand. But Vahini is very Machtoor so she understands his actions and knows his changing feelings for Baiko. And Baiko is on another tangent, she wants everything spelled out but Navra wants to give hints. 

Waise the scene where he did demand her to feed him, was vocalized by him and acknowledged by her. So has Virat gone more vocal after yesterday, after stating "Tum bohot mayne rakhti ho" and "Waqt bitana chahta tha". Thoughts welcome sister on this one πŸ€”

Well lets see how it progresses from here, he has seen behavior of both the ladies. He knows what angers his wife and his vahini does not consider him as a friend. So lets see what happens from here. 

Aaj ka ek sawal, bohot logo ne poocha main bhi pooch leti hoon πŸ˜²

Ye vahini ka room sound proof hain kya???? Awaz bahar nahi jaati, Toh kya is Samrat's photo the secret bearer who has witnessed all this. 

[QUOTE=Roch]

Madam aapko salaam, aapki analysis humara din bana deti hain. Thanks for making it happen, was missing it since morning. Watched the episode first and then read your analysis. However re-watched the episode post reading your analysis. 

Well it was a good episode and no over the top drama. And I think I did like all the scenes that played out. Virat though was sober but was still feeling guilty for what he did. And that reflected in his actions, emotions and dialogues for that matter. 

Sai takes everything at face value, so guess she has also acknowledged his apology and did not want him to feel guilty for what has happened. 

Well Vahini has gone on another level of delusion, tila kay bolaycha tech samjhat nahi. The man was loud and clear when he said "Mere dil mein tumhare liye koi feelings nahi hai, na kabhi ho sakti hain" phir bhi ye madam itna react kyun karti hain. What Sai told her was absolutely right, its about your self respect which you are crushing by behaving like this. Pan hyana kon samjhavnar. 

But somewhere I do pity her, she hasn't seen a married life, has not felt the affection of the other human (her husband), she is vulnerable and that makes her obsessive. The question she asked her mother made sense and she thought after such an argument they wont make up. It was a very nice scene actually. Execution is an issue, i had a problem with the trio scene as well, the scene was very well placed but somehow Pakhi's character brings the scene down (pulls the chemistry down - this is my feeling could be completely wrong). 

I think Virat did address the elephant in the room (a little), I think he was clear to the ladies about what he feels about. Told Vahini.....i have no feelings for you and told Baiko.....you matter to me. 

No where he mentioned to Vahini that i don't have feelings for you as i now have feelings for Sai. Thats his Status Quo simple and he has been maintaining that stand. But Vahini is very Machtoor so she understands his actions and knows his changing feelings for Baiko. And Baiko is on another tangent, she wants everything spelled out but Navra wants to give hints. 

Waise the scene where he did demand her to feed him, was vocalized by him and acknowledged by her. So has Virat gone more vocal after yesterday, after stating "Tum bohot mayne rakhti ho" and "Waqt bitana chahta tha". Thoughts welcome sister on this one πŸ€”

Well lets see how it progresses from here, he has seen behavior of both the ladies. He knows what angers his wife and his vahini does not consider him as a friend. So lets see what happens from here. 

Aaj ka ek sawal, bohot logo ne poocha main bhi pooch leti hoon πŸ˜²

Ye vahini ka room sound proof hain kya???? Awaz bahar nahi jaati, Toh kya is Samrat's photo the secret bearer who has witnessed all this. 

@bold Vahini intelligent hain. Pehla pot floor pe pheka, but baaki sab cheeze carpet pe pheka taaki noise thoda absorb ho jayein aur zyada bahar na jayein 

Plus ghar ke sab log Sai ko zyada pasand karte hain ((bas dikhate bhi) tabhi to uski minute minute detail pta hoti hain in logo ko.

I actually felt sorry for Pakhi today. I think it's the first time I felt sorry for her. Her dialogues were totally undignified and she let herself down so badly. I wish the nuances were acted out better though. 

[QUOTE=jankiraghav]

Good afternoon sisterhood! 🌷🌷

Today the mood is built for an evening chaat outing 😜

Ab the "make up fight" menu was so tempting that a visit to the chaat house is mandatory. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Whoever wants to join please do... I promise lip smacking dahi pooris and whatever you like. Kisi ke Saath share Karna ho toh unhe bhi Lete aana πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ˜œ

Picking my moments from today --

Today Chavan Saheb gave lessons in how food is broken down into energy. But does he know that for a third person watching the act of food-sharing and feeding between a couple, it is a big indicator of the level of intimacy in their relationship... It has been a very established fact of intimacy that sharing a plate of food, feeding one another -- and that too with the same spoon -- is one of the 'physical' intimacies that are shared among the closest people -- especially spouses. 

Two people witnessed their moment of intimacy -- Aai, with all her good wishes and sincere prayer to keep them safe from evil eyes; and then the evil eye herself, who couldn't stop applauding them for their 'beshkimti' private moment in their private space and even rue the fact that she didn't have a camera on her to click the picture to share on the Chavan family WhatsApp group...

It made me think of the most commonly asked question: Does good win over evil or does evil triumph?

Aai - in her moment of anxiety and worry when she learnt that Sai was leaving the house, instinctively assured Usha Maushi and rushed to stop Sai from leaving. At that moment, it appeared as if Ashwini did not have the hope that Virat would have sobered and been in the frame of mind to stop Sai from leaving -- or perhaps that he would even know that Sai was leaving. For the first time, she appeared to be in no mood to pander to Virat which is understood by the fact that she was first concerned about Sai and Usha having a meal more than Virat. (and of course, Bhavani could only think of Chavan niwas ki maryada rakhne wala mard being hungry). 

The moment Ashwini sees Virat and Sai feeding each other the morsels of the meals, she knows they are taking steps towards reconciliation and leaves with a sincere prayer to save them from all evil eyes and to give them the faith to trust one another to rebuild that which has been damaged.

Patralekha witnesses that same moment in her moment of newfound hope that the fight has been the "ultimate"-- almost like a nail in the coffin in which the marriage was brought home. Yes, wasn't she aware that it was a marriage that was lying in a "coffin" that would be eventually buried once the consideration (Reason) of the deal between her 'imaginary husband' and his 'deal wife' was complete -- that she would become a doctor and leave? It was always supposed to be a 'dead marriage'. At the back of her mind, she was always worried about the deal wali shaadi becoming a 'dil wali shaadi' because she knows cohabiting in the same room can never leave two people untouched (not physically) by one another's love and affection. in between, she has witnessed the moments of Virat's conviction for Sai, his support to her against his family-- something that she could never have for herself when she needed it the most. When he refused to take her hand in marriage, it was because of this "family" that he rejected her... It also makes me wonder why does she not harbour a grudge against the family, actually? Is it because she thinks they would have eventually accepted her as 'wholeheartedly' (pseudo-feelings) as they have done now or because she knows that the only way to avenge her "beizzati" is to use the family as a crutch/cover? 

So, Patralekha until now never witnessed Sai and Virat's moments after their fights and disagreements that she thought were big enough for "Virat apne aap ko kuch kar na le"... Today, was the first time she actually witnessed their intimacy that she had only once heard of during a conversation between Ashwini and Sai. She actually witnessed them 'breathing life' into what she thought was the 'dead' marriage. 

The face-off between Sai-Virat and Delusional Didi was a pretty good one because Virat did not actually stay silent this time.  Thank God for small mercies... Usi par hum zinda Hain...

Loved each of Sai's dialogues to Delusional Didi -- and each coming not as a retort to the 'taunt' but as genuine advise. It might appear as a reply to her acerbic comments about husband and wife, but Sai with all her goodness actually wishes well for Vahini. 

Right from her reminder about her 'atmasamman' to PP's 'beizzati' rant and her reminder to PP about her 'conduct' in a couple's room. 

In fact, Sai brought up the issue of the 'relationship' of "bura lagna" and expectations between Virat and PP and it was another 'missed chance' from Virat to clarify the 'sach' between Sai and PP. 

Of course, one would desire that he should really open his mouth spashthly and make the stand clear because the "mera sach tumhare sach se alag hai" has been said to both Sai and Vahini but the spashthta is yet to be communicated to at least the 'wife'. I think it was a definite moment where he could have addressed it and backed Sai's comment about Mohit and Karishma with equally stern words about it being the space that belongs to the husband and wife. Does anyone believe in striking while the iron is hot? It was the perfect moment to end this entire "butting in" business. But no, how would we continue watching the show with 'special effects of zehereeli vahini'?

Moment of the day: 

To me, the moment of the day came from Patralekha's conversation with her mother:

"Ek baat poochun... Aapke aur Baba ke beech mein kabhi aisa hota hai ki aap dono ke beech khoob jhagda hua ho aur aap dono hi baad me maan gaye hon.."

"Haan, ek baar kya, aisa hazaar baar hua hai. Aur hum dono hi kya, har pati patni mein aisa hi hota hai..." 

"Matlab Sai aur Virat bhi pati patni ban gaye hain?"... 

It was not easy for her to witness the moment when she saw them breathing life into what she assumed was a dead body between them. All the time, so far, she has walked into their space when they have been silent, at a distance from each other physically or emotionally -- when they have been fighting or anxiety taking over their conversations. She has seen them turning their backs on each other in public. She has always found the space between them, where she could slide in and make her presence felt. Today, was the first time she witnessed that space had been "sealed". She could not find that space even when they were physically distanced apart -- when Sai was nowhere in close physical proximity to Virat, when she was outside the house and even when Virat was brooding alone in a distant corner. Yet, there was no space for her to slide in because it remained occupied by Sai even in her absence. When she tried to breach that space, she was snubbed and pushed away hard. 

And finally, she witnessed them 'sealing' that space they had created in their own moment of loss. Her meltdown in private was her acknowledgement of the fact that she had been trying to find her hope so far, assuming that the 'dead' would eventually be buried and she would have that space to herself because it should have originally "belonged" to her. But that is not going to be the case. A woman's instincts about a man are strong. And Patralekha's intuition about Virat's 'connection' with Sai has been right from the first time she heard him speak of her. 

Her mother's words were a reminder to her about the world's biggest fact, as Ashwini said, "Pati patni ke beech me kya chalta hai, ye sirf unhe hi pata hota hai.."

It would be so apt if Patralekha can still accept the reality and decide to find her 'atmasamman' that Sai spoke of. The reason why she feels the "beizzati" is not because someone else is doing it to her but because she is actually keeping her 'atmasamman' at stake to be able to get a oneupmanship in the power struggle that she's actually running alone -- "Sai jeet hi gayi" ... But Sai is actually running no race! 

I can't help but ask --ye Vedi Vahini ke room mein aise kya special acoustics use kiye hain that she can get away with all kinds of sounds, screamings and vase breaking -- without drawing the attention of the ever-ready sound investigators in Chakram niwas? πŸ€”πŸ˜‘πŸ™„ Right from her suhaagraat wali cry "Main tumse pyaar karti hoon Virat" to her screaming all day of the never-ending Sunday and the ultimate tehes nehes of the pots and trinkets in the room-- and no one can hear her?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ Kamaal hai! Aur wahan, lead couple ke bedroom se toh whispers bhi udd udd kar bahar aa jaate hain? Ye kaisi nainsaafi hai? πŸ˜’πŸ‘Ώ

Coming to the "sealing space" part: There is a lot left to be desired, a lot left to be stated and clarified. A lot of unanswered questions need to be asked again and answered spashthly (Will Websters' or Oxford accept the entry of this word to be included??πŸ˜ŽπŸ€“) There are unsaid emotions that need to be ironed out. And of course, the latest knot that has been added to the already tangled rope with the public spat needs to be "untied" eventually.

The attempt at reconciliation is filled with tender moments in the evident effort to move on from the ugly spat --most real life couples make the mistake of pushing away the crux of the fight aside while trying to first broker peace. But in this case, the marriage is far from being a rock solid one. The attempt has the potential to come down like a bridge built with a pack of cards that can never be strong enough to withstand even someone blowing a mild wind by their mouth at it -- and unfortunately there are more than a handful people waiting to bring their precarious bridge crashing down. Someone play the 'London Bridge is Falling Down' rhyme for them for tips... 

Sai's "Aapko mere haath se khaana hai, toh saaf saaf boliye na... ye drama karne ki kya zaroorat hai" -- it is a symbolic line. It applies to their entire relationship and the issue it faces -- lack of spashthata. πŸ€₯πŸ€•πŸ₯΄

So, Why does it seem that 'evil' can win over good? Does it always win over good? Does Good really triumph over evil? 

I am not very sure how relevant the quote will be but Friedrich Nietzsche had said  β€˜that which an age considers evil is usually an unreasonable echo of what was formerly considered good - the atavism of an old ideal’

I guess it’s really not fair to portray things as completely white (good) or black (evil). I think it’s always a mixture of both- only more grey and less grey

Now, I first want to say that by 'evil' I don't mean people are "Evil". They do evil things because of warped reasons that make them feel justified in trying all means to achieve the 'goal'. It also depends on who is telling the story that decides who is 'good' and who is 'evil'. 

It depends on the "good". I don't think it is fair to generalise that good will always triumph. Good has the potential to triumph but in an ongoing war between good and evil, evil can definitely win if the good is unwilling to go far enough to thwart the bad. The weakness of the 'good' in a war is that it does not think of "outsmarting" the evil by hook or by crook -- using any necessary means, at the cost of conscience, is the doing of the evil. The goodness of the 'good' actually makes it vulnerable and easier to defeat. 

Evil thrives on selfishness and greed (for power, oneupmanship or whatever be the consideration). Evil does not conform to rules, values or even ethics because it puts survival first. 

That most probably may be why maybe Guru Chanakya coined the terms- sam, daam, dand, bhed.

So that one doesn’t completely digress from β€˜good’ and transforms into β€˜evil’

That makes it even more significant for the 'good' to do much more than just believing in its value system... if not, evil can certainly appear like it is trampling the good, although deep within the fruits are only borne by the good. 

It's time for high-tea, but what would a high tea 🍡🍡🍡 party be without the dose of coffee β˜•β˜•β˜•

Aaj aane mein der huyi, lekin aa hi gayi 

Kaisa tha din, do baatein pyaar ki kar ke batao na... bhook mitao na! 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Love you all,

❀️J 

As usual in awe of your thought process and writing style.

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 3 years ago

Thank you soo much dear πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈI get extremely enthused about the discussions we have here. I try to reply to each message and join as many threads as I can and I feel its such an enriching platform! 

It sure is a great platform and some of you guys , use it so well. I literally look forward to read your thread before i actually watch the episode. 
Love your detailed explanations and always enjoy all your posts !! And i am always amazed that you never miss a moment in any of your posts .

Just love your posts and you ofcourse β€οΈπŸ€—

Bighug !!

Her conversation with her mother made me feel that not only has she been brought up to get whatever she wanted but also raised in an extremely cocooned environment where she doesn't even know that there were fights between her parents  -- much as we would say children should not witness parents fighting, it is important that they know that relationships have dynamics. Healthy disagreements, compromises and also differences of opinions are normal. When you put up a facade in front of a child, he/she grows up as an insecure individual with no sense of self-worth during a conflict situation, almost unprepared to accept the solution that would be sitting right in front of them. 

Janki, you're right. How come in all these years Pakhi never witnessed her parents fighting? It doesn't have to be a huge drama but sometimes there can be a difference of opinion between couples. No wonder, Pakhi behaves like a queen and expects everyone to treat her the same way and wants everything to go her way. 

I just log in after years and years  ! to read your analysis ! mindblowing write ups ! and always to the point ! thank you !