Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

This week episodes seems so boring

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

From last two days episodes r so boring... dont even see second time.....mayb i guess they r repeating same past scenes dont know ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes yaar...its very boring..

Even the forum looks dull.

Same scenes are being repeated and the original charm of RIANSH is not even there..I m not able to connect to them and their characters..

Coz Vansh never did anything after which we can say he really loves Ridhhima.. Never crossed any limits for her..and no obsession,no possessiveness!

That same thing, jumping from one track to another,no proper closure..

Ridhhu still not knowing about her parent's death,all these makes no sense! 

I have stopped watching since revenge track and not coming back till separation!  

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

no proper closure makes this show boring and have lost its charm. If we had proper closure to all the tracks then this show would had a decent TRP and the show will still be interesting. Kabir and Anupriya would have been gone long time ago.

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

no proper closure makes this show boring and have lost its charm. If we had proper closure to all the tracks then this show would had a decent TRP and the show will still be interesting. Kabir and Anupriya would have been gone long time ago.

Ridhhu forgiving Vansh after 2 mins of sorry in the revenge track destroyed all...they should have shown Vansh regretting, repenting, getting obsessed.. now, I m not even able to connect to RIANSH romance anymore

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Ridhhu forgiving Vansh after 2 mins of sorry in the revenge track destroyed all...they should have shown Vansh regretting, repenting, getting obsessed.. now, I m not even able to connect to RIANSH romance anymore

true that. But personally I lost the interest recently. I was consoling myself under revenge track as I felt the show got back on track with Vansh and Riddhima's past, but they ruined it again by not revealing the truth to Riddhima. Now this show turned into a regular family show. Now I doubt they will complete 300 episodes. Honestly I always felt you should end a show if you don't have a proper story, cause the story and the characters will lose its time at some point. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even during the first time I use FF option ,earlier atleast Riansh scenes I used to watch fully but now even thatโ€™s monotonous.

It feels like itโ€™s the same Ragini track all over again .

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Same.. they need big dhamaka.. show is utterly boring

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

true that. But personally I lost the interest recently. I was consoling myself under revenge track as I felt the show got back on track with Vansh and Riddhima's past, but they ruined it again by not revealing the truth to Riddhima. Now this show turned into a regular family show. Now I doubt they will complete 300 episodes. Honestly I always felt you should end a show if you don't have a proper story, cause the story and the characters will lose its time at some point. 

I agree..all we saw post revenge was the repeatation of old tracks.. Vansh hiding truth from Ridhhima without any proper reason, Ridhhima not trusting Vansh.. basically it was the repeatation of Ragini track..and then they ended it just like that...as if Ridhhima doesn't matter to Vansh..

Even after the revamp,they will keep showing nonsense..

It won't even cross 250 episodes I feel๐Ÿ˜ต